Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wed (06Aug)

today i 12hours doing things wifout stopping!!! 10am in the morning i got sandra lesson. den 2pm lesson end, i continue to stay in the workshop and complete my project. din manage to finish so i think i will be going down tml. cutting piercing sanding polishing.... all the dirty work! so dusty to cut wood and so hard to cut Metal. but no choice..sighh. kep on doing untill workshop is closed at 6pm.. TIRED!!! i only cut, file, sand, color and polish 2 piece of wood today! actually theres a 3rd piece but i BROKE IT! arghh! now i need to re-cut. waste my time... i HATE CUTTING WOOD!!!


My working process for today.


Draw on the wood.

Cut it out. this part i hate most! SO DIRTY.



File and sand it to make it smooth =) one of my favourite.


Applying colors to the wood. i choose dark colors cuz i prefer darkdark ^^

After dry.. i put a layer of coating so that the wood will be shiny shiny.



DONE! =D look like birds rite?




Its not Bird actually. its a pair of wings.. hehex


after the workshop at 6. i went to meet Ama-Chan at orchard for Manicure and Pedicure. we walk to far east. buy somthing to eat. den go to the shop. Ama-chan make french mani and pedi wif the base PINK. so kawaii rite? den i make Purple..this purple so NICE lurh.. got abit the shimmer shimmer glitter. haha! i love the color.. but my nails are too short so not so nice on me =(

My Toes and Nails are both so SHORT!!! jus like my height =.=

Look at Ama-Chans Toes. haha.. StrawBerry ShortCake >.<



Haha. so tired lurhh today. reach home at around 10pm... missed Fann Wong show T.T sobs. from morning busy till night. but i enjoy! keeps me busy so that i wun think too much =)

- 小`bee -

No comments:

Welcome