Saturday, August 9, 2008

rah rah random cravings hee ;D

seriously, its been a really tiring but fun week, considering that i have loads of work to come the following week ughh!! anyway, tthanks for congratulating me for the digipen enrolment everyone, ill be starting sch on 2nd sept if im not wrong. Have not really recieved my timetable yet, but ill update when i get more stuff ya esp to zh for being so concerned LOVE! and and to my dear otry and sweepai clare for being so caring about how HARD it is to get the workbook and textbook for the 800000000 drawings! Anyway, tml's gonna be work work work for NDP, stationing at Padang for the human flag event -.- with otry, clare and apple. bahh, okay and uhh my random cravings attacked agn.

sudden crave for: nacho cheese fries

sudden crave for: mango aloe vera juice (oohh my favouritest favourite favourite)

and yup, still splurging on clothes and accessories despite the fact that im x10 poorer now :(

sweepaii dear said i look like amy winehouse hur hahaha! and otry said amy WHITEhouse hahaha LOVE!

after my haircut, thanks i know that it looks the same, dun remind me HAHA :)

and went to try on some high-waist skirts thinking that it might make me look taller for once bahaha i look like a schoolgirl la =\

and yes, im so sick of rebonding i decided to purchase a hair straightener to see if it helps LOL! let me know if u try any before ya IM new to it wahahaha. hmm, alright time to finish up my shugo chara episode and read my textbook, lotsa pages to complete bahh sorry to my dearies and loves and all for not being able to make it during this period of time! I promise ill make it up :) and miss all of you!

xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Welcome