Monday, August 18, 2008

Botanic Garden.

today go out wif Jac Dear (girlfren) to the Botanic Garden after school.. she nids to complete her photography project dono wad lurh... so i go down wif her to do lor.. i oso took some pictures using my handfone cuz i forget to bring my camera.. den guess wad, my handfone no batt den AUTO OFF =.= so suey rite?!

the GATE. welcome to SINGAPORE BOTANIC GARDENS!


SWING ME MAMA!


the Little Island.


GuiGuii (Tortoise), sighhs.. reminds me of HIM.






My Dearr and I. Loves.

WaterFALL!!!




Tickets to THE ORCHID GARDEN.










This is Real. i took her 1st kiss.








Lovely swans. i will grow up to be one. don wana b Ugly duckling anymore.
After walking for the whole noon, we ate SUBWAY for dinner. SUBWAY AGAIN!!! hahaa.. walk around at far east... jac dearr went for hair extension den later i decided to pierce my ear thinking that i will feel beta after doing this cuz the pain in my ear can distract me and make me focus on my ear only... but.. NOT PAIN AT ALL!!! and my hart stil achs. no diff.. sighh. mayb i shd go for more piercing.. den i will start to feel pain everywhere. u noe took me alot of courage to pierce the soft bone part.. cuz i very HUMJI one.. i tot i will nv dare to do it... but I DID IT! happy wif myself cuz im stronger now.. and i have more GUTS now.. and thanks dearr, shes so sweet... she accompanied me to pierce lor... both of us pierce at the right ear..Loves. after piercing i realise i canot listen to my iPod lurh...canot put the ear piece in... LOL!
-Im small but Im STRONG-

- 小`ⓑⓔⓔ -




No comments:

Welcome