Friday, August 15, 2008

Another new beginning?

Ive been spending hours figuring out what the 800 drawings ACTUALLY means, somehow the workbook activities doesnt seem to carry that much anyway, im gonna call in tomorrow instead of wasting my time figuring out. Been enjoying the "self-learning sessions" with my textbook exercises, somehow its fun u know, and to those who are curious hurhur and to my sweepaii love here comes my TIMETABLE! apparently it was slightly better than i expected haha. but still the training WILL BE intensive!

yes dears, pls support my bestie's blogshop, she recently started :) get any stuff u like there! http://www.the-sweet-surrender.blogspot.com or you can link from "Renee's SweetSurrender"! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

mm, and, back to my work... ... *more pictures to come promise!*
amanda :)

No comments:

Welcome