Monday, August 4, 2008

Out with my sweetie pie love!

Alas! The super delayed post that you guys have been waiting for, im so sorry my dears haha but as promised! lots of updates to come, im gonna spam my posts woohoo! First and foremost, me and sweetiepiee went to Haji Lane after Sentosa tanning with my sis. And clare had to fetch us from VivoCity cuz we were kinda late HAHA LOVEE! thank you my dear ;p

Anyway, headed down to Haji Lane by cab, my sis went home first while we shopped there for a few hours! As usual, feeding my hungry love was priority.. so we headed into the first stall we saw, bought prawn noodles, or big prawn noodles i cant remember. Apparently, they only sell different types of prawn noodles there so no doubt it has to be nice! The only thing is that, I remember that ice tea was effin' shiok, cold and lemony just the thing i needed after tanning!

And as you can see from the dark images, our countless attempts to take the HajiLane sign failed and we decided to move on to camwhoring along the lane. So, here are some of the photos we took, totally modeling along the street hahahaha!

After our camwhoring sessions, met up with Clare's Uni-mate uhh i cant remember her name shitz (she's super cute laaaa) anyway she's working at VictoriaJomo, so drop by if you have time! Her stuff rawks, its awesome and super vintage style hehex! And there we go again, camwhoring the three of us whaahaha!!!

Of course, our shopping doesn't end here, infact its just the beginning! Sweets bought 2 pieces of accessories from VictoriaJomo and i don't think we bought anything else let me know if i miss out anything HAHA :x .. and more camwhoring pictures also, ICE CREAM at PLUCK hehex lovee the ice cweeaamm been craving since the last time. So, to let my dear sweetiepie try the new flavors we took our all-time-favourite lychee martini, yummy baileys (otry don't drool if you see this!), chocolate marshmallow and mango sorbet. Somehow, I was getting tired of chocolate marshmallow prolly bcuz it was too sweet.

our boho dress/skirt which we planned to wear together on that day hehex :))
my dear babe trying to pose for my bag, like selling it online HAHA
So, anyone interested to buy? hahaha just kidding!
Done with the shopping and camwhoring, of course its not the end of the day! We went for dinner at Cafe Cartel and muveee at PS "The Mummy". We had to share a meal together, the pork ribs was a super big serving but SUPER GOOD. ughh i still miss it now especially when im hungry in the middle of the night! Oh, seriously, ive been told that it wasn't a very good show but somehow me and sweetiepielove seemed to have made it awesome with all our added and edited storylines HAHA chamber my dear, i tink no one else gets our joke except for us hahaha ;) It's really confusing how an english movie has China as their main setting and Chinese actors, we almost thought the show hasn't started. In any case, I shall rate the movie FIVE stars inclusive of our own version! If you've not watched it, do catch it soon its a funny show despite the retardedness of the storyline lol.

and yes, i didnt realise it was TARZAN until babe told me, effin' funny. Tarzan himself already made me laugh like mad, and thanks to Jet Li (is that his name?), i totally see his face bu shuang lor i duno why luh hahahax!

-a super long post-
hope you guys like it.
amanda ♥.

No comments:

Welcome