Sunday, August 31, 2008

The end of something is the beginning of another...

Yes, i finally get the time to blog something and really write something for you guys before my school starts. As my title says, the end of something is the beginning of another, how true can that be? wells, its been a rather long week for me and Ive always been thinking ive finished with my diploma, going on ahead with a real future like this is really gonna help me a lot in terms of a career as well as my own passion and dream. Having said that, I do still have queries about myself..

will i be able to do it?
is this what i really want?
will i enjoy doing this line?
can i cope with the intensity?
what would it be like in the future?
will i regret having made this choice?
can i sacrifice the time and passion for this?

Well, of course I DON'T, i always tell myself that no matter how unsure i am, never regret what i chose or did. Making mistakes are part of life and sometimes i do prefer making mistakes than not, becuz somehow i get to learn more things. Many of us might have been considering the different roads and factors in our life, especially those who're like us moving on to another phase it really marks an important point. After having much thoughts about it and time wasted on daydreaming about blahblahblah stuffs that I should not be worrying about but can't help but worry, I realised instead of thinking so much, i should spend the time and effort DOING IT ALREADY! As most of you know, i am super into details and planning and sometimes it really becomes a disadvantage to me (-.-). However, despite of all the worries and stuff, im reali looking forward to the 4years to come, making new friends to fight alongside and building a relationship with this school. I just can't imagine how im gonna do it!

Alrights, enough of the blabbering i guess you guys are bored reading it. Lets move on to the orientation! Digipen offered 2 days of orientation for the freshies and 3 days for the international students. As far as I know, there are ALOT of korean guys out there in the RTIS (programming) course and they're gonna stay here for a semester. Well, the orientation was somewhat boring (i guess its becuz all of us are tired) but it was kinda fun meeting the different faces :) Thanks to some new faces I made friends with, i felt alot more comfortable getting into the new environment. I totally love talking and chit chatty but somehow i get so nervous i give a serious look in my face! I have no idea how i can change that hurhur but whatsoever, ill get thru somehow haha..

1 more day to my first day of school, which is this Tuesday, and im kinda looking forward to it but not (bcuz of all the sleeping and slacking time yikes!). But I kinda have this aim or well just a thought i guess, to aim to be the most improved person instead of the excel student or to score the highest.. I just think that in this industry its all about the experience and learning, you just gotta keep improving and i wanna improve by leaps not by bits, so this far this shall be my aim and I hope you guys have an aim too by now :))

Okays, now for the picture session. I look damn SHAG these days so i shall not post much but i do have some stuff going on besides drawing and drawing duh! I kinda went for a shopping round (again) to find some of the art materials and i went ikea to get my table lamp. Went for a dinner with my siblings cuz i thought i needed some space to breathe before i get into the intensive classes and it was horrible. I got choked that night by the fucking prawn i shall not mention it again, and instead of shopping for my clothes i ended up shopping for theirs! And thanks to them, they each bought something and i did not :(

Here are the pictures!

-my many attempts to take a proper (NOT BLUR) picture with my stupid iphone the camera really sux its like 2megapixels ONLY ugh-
-and yes!! im sucha pig when it comes to foood hehe. you have no idea how much i loveee the ikea hotdog, swedish sweets and their desserts! bought this yummy marzipan ice cream cake for my siblings, they'd better LOVE it-
-oh, and this picture was suppose to be uploaded on the previous post by my sister, but she didnt get this picture up so im gonna load it! CHECK OUT my bro's new LOOK WOohoo-

I'm really sorry i look damn shitty right now with my frigging zit and this whole eyebag thing going on ugh! I just cant find the energy to do something these days. Its probably thanks to the time shifting i tried. Sleeping at 5am everyday and now i have to switch to like 11pm or earlier? ..you cant imagine how a disaster it is. It's just impossible! I mean its possible la but im just expressing you know, hahahahax! Thanks to Clare sweepaii who'll be running in this study marathon with me, and thanks for the Holland V recommendation from Chloe wife and Mr Black, but i have NO IDEA what holland V has and where IT IS! Its been a rather long week and i hope i can really settle down in the new institute, and oh my baby is NOT here with me totally :( so u better send more loveeee from Japan babylove! and i expect lots of present OKAYS!! It's really a disappointment i can't spend much time with you when ure back cuz ure gonna enter NS in five days and i have school atm so this kinda sux BUT i promise you ill study well and YOU KNOW, IM GONNA EARN THE SAME INCOME AS YOU HONEY! Watch me! ;p

I know im super talkative on this post, and lots of events coming up in early september, birthdays and my uncle's wedding! so i promise LOADS of pictures to come HOKAYS. so lets all look forward to it :) tomorrow's my last day of freedom i would call, before my uni officially starts so i tink im gonna go out for a breather! i shall go for some shopping to calm myself down LOL what an excuse IM SUCH A BITCH ;pp

i need some love, write me some supportive comments
loveee,
amanda.

No comments:

Welcome