Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rants!

wwokay, i know, ive not been blogging, updating my life and stuffs but!! let me just rant becuz this blog is definitely for me to rant! anyhows, my sis has been blogging some of our stuffs recently so i guess that covers my guilt? hehe, as usual im working on the many many 800 drawings that u guys have been questioning but yes pls dun ask me how much ive completed -.- and altho ive been cooped at home for dayssss i can still spend money like water ugh.. someone pls kick that damn habit for me. still shopping online like hellaaa, lylarose has so many awesome tops and dresses im eager to get! :)

okays, straight to the point before i head to sleep and dream for a good start tomorrow!

-RANTszzzszszs-
#1
GUESS WHAT?! baby suddenly told me he's gonna go JAPAN for holiday with his dad and its a SUPER long one about 2 weeks i guess IN ADDITION he's gonna leave me with less than 5days with him when he returns from JAPAN and has to ENTER ARMY ughhh!
#2
and not to mention that i have not been slping properly for 2 days bcuz of my effingsuperextremelypainful TOOTH! and thanks to the multiple panadols i ate which DIDNT HELP AT ALL! it was so terrible i had to cry for hours until i got soooo tired i just KO on my bed, how frigging pathetic that was! thanks to my EMERGENCY visit to wheelock's Dr Sim who made me feel much better (altho i had to tolerate with the 5hrs numbness, 9injections, i understand i understand NO you dont and his super concerned attitude) I hope i can get a good night sleep tonight *yawns*
#3
i remember the day before i had so much more to nag but i cant rem a single thing NOW.. i guess everything just got better :)

of course, good news too! with my tooth back in shape, i can slp peacefully tonight and work well tml hehe :) and and and i didnt expect to get iPhone today luh. was already prepared to get something easy, which i planned on getting LG viewty but hmm, everything kinda went super smooth and Mum and I got 2 iPhones (my sis will be getting 1 since i cut off her C902) but well, iPhone's much better don't you think so? so lets get her that, and baby brother's got samsung soul though its too "man" we don't really fancy, uh well, as long as he's happy :) and as usual like all families parents always get the basic kinda phones huh ;)

i am totally enjoying the games and apps in my iPhone so i shall post more stuff when my sch officially starts! 28th's my orientation and wish my gd luck! im reali looking forward to making new friends hurhur hah, and baby's gonna be away on the 28TH too :(( baby im gonna miss you


no pictures for the moment, so i shall recommend some shows for you peeps :)
if you're super freee likee my Mr.Bra and you know someone who is super bored bcuz i have no time to dota with you HAHA you might wanna catch this chinese drama 命中注定我愛你! Thanks to mel who recommended me (altho i havent really start watching la haha), she say "must watch must watch SUPER nice" so yeahh you guys should start the ball rolling woohoo! And and, i cant wait to watch The House Bunny, though i don't think its gonna come to Spore soon yet. I guess the online version's gonna be here soon, so watch out for it!



and i know its random, i just happen to think of Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen. I cant believe how gorgeous they've become :) look at their beautiful curls, ive decided that i shall curl uhh, lets say mild wave instead of curls, when my hair is long enough (obviously not now luh).

hehe they're just soo awesome, dont you think so? ;)
thats all for now,i shall be back soon!

xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome