Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A twist in my story

I guess i shall begin with my camwhore pictures since i don't really know how to begin with all the random topics i have on hand. Besides trying my very best to shop for clothes online, i still ended up buying a few pieces opps and shades gawd knows how much ive spent even when im at home -.- obviously there's not much of a difference in staying at home and going out! Oh well, i shall live with it and resist my temptations as much as i can. Bought this pair of lovely hearty shades after scratching my mango shades which i was so upset over.. and my new dress from agrippina's blogshop.

♥ i just cant stop loving it :)

gorgeous night dress from -- http://www.xanga.com/agrivelt

♥ ilove. my tan hee :)

and a really big piece of good news altho i don't know why i was not as happy as i thought i would be. After submitting my portfolio and application in to Digipen, they accepted me the following week. and before i enjoy my "hols", they've issued me an assignment for --
100 leaves = 200 pages = 4 drawings per page = 800 drawings (6 mins for each)
what can i say? ill learn to love it somehow hahasx tho digipen has a really good reputation of having a super intensive programme, i really hope ill manage to cope with it. After all, this is my future and my life :) hopefully this will be a twist in my life. since when did i become so optimistic.. prolly all thanks to my baby boy who've always been by my side. and god knows how ill be after he leaves for NS *sobs*

hold your breath
because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you

over again

don't make me change my mind


okay, im gonna get really random here so read on if ure bored hahasx. watched charlie and the chocolate factory with baby yesterday, cuz we didnt manage to catch it in the movies the last time. So with his powerful speakers, comfy bed, NEW amp and super big screen monitor, i got to enjoy the movie like in any theatre :) thanks to his so much love and effort in making a life-like theatre for us! yes, its somehow ridiculous and its a madness to spend that much money in "building a theatre room". Anyhow, its not my money and my room hur baby LOL ;x

so, while i watched the show, goodness gracious, willy wonka looked so gay but the more i watch the more i fell in love with him. I have absolutely no idea why i love that gay face of his but anyway i love fairytale stories and yes i couldnt believe it when i found out that willy wonka is actually JOHNNY DEPP ugh. comparing his ugly messy dirty face in pirates of the carribean to this super clean freak as willy wonka, i simply can't believe it! I got so in love with his "willy wonka" look i watched the movie like 3 times haha i know im retarded thankyou. and the oompa loompas is effing gay i cant stop laughing anyway if you haven't catch the movie yet (just like me), u should give it a try :) i really loved the show! hehex


See!! I cant stop falling in love with his face ugh! hahaha a lot more movies to come, baby downloaded alot for us to watch but no time to finish all of them :( will update more titles of the old movies that are awesome ya, so movie go-ers can wait for my updates hehes.

To add up to my randomness, i went for dental consultation today, after waiting for 3 whole years, my govt subsidised braces is finally here! But, i was so reluctant bcuz of the pain anyway after consulting the orthodontist and other 2 doctors, they told me i didnt need the braces unless i wana look alot more better. And the worse thing is, they told me braces wouldnt help me much, so after doing braces i have to do a major surgery to push my jaw backwards. afterwhich, i cant eat & talk for a week and i have to lie in hospital until i recover. Major surgery = so there's risk! This is like.. im so speechless bcuz i waited for 3 yrs and ended up not doing it haha anyway kinda relieved i didnt have to go thru so much trouble and pain! i figured i didnt nd braces and there's no nd to go thru all that hualalala surgery that scares me out. so i shall stick to being myself :)


xoxo, ada.

No comments:

Welcome