Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rainie days... raining for the past 3 days liao... very cold.. *shiverr*. today wear the Green Hoodie we(me and him) bought from china... and of cuz, our slippers from NUM. both Hoodie and slippers are a pair. i noe he wun wear it anymore. but nvm... i whole day haven eat anything yet.. no appetite.. sighh. moodie. Went out wif Jac Dear to do her 3D work and photography again... met her around 6pm cuz last night i xlp at 730+ 8am. tired.. she let me xlp more cuz she noe im drunk and not in a good mood.. thanks honey.. u are really sweet. meet her in Orchard (Taka) to art friend.. den sit at one side to do her work.. help her cut, fold and paste. Jac Dear do the drawing part. After that... we walk around for awhile to take some pictures for her photography homework. den came home at 10++..
So many things happening.. Last night talk to him on fone for 5hours+.. we started talking nicely den later.. talk bout her stuffs and somthing, den he tell me how he feel for her and blahhs... and many many many more... feel like shyt! really feel dam shyttie this few days. after hang cuz his fone low batt, went to bed and lie down cuz i very giddy, den gwen called me.. ask me why i want to tell andrew and help him... i dono wad happen cuz im really drunk and i dono wad i say to her oso den i dozed off.. Gwen and Andrew broke up. I don wana see a Relationship so easily gone. so i tried my best to save it... but...everything didnt turn out to be the way i wanted. Andrew is hurt and sad. i totally noe how he feels.. i cun do anything to help him... i tried to, but in the end... Gwen angry wif me and i canot afford to lose her cuz she is my best buddy. i jus don want to see Andrew feel sad and hope Gwen and him can be togther cuz Andrew really love Gwen alot alot. today i SOMPA to gwen say i wun help Andrew anymore and wun talk to him liao. i guess gwen really don want to save the relationship. only stupid me down here trying to save and be a KePo.. Andrew made a video for Gwen in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeZ2j-FiwtM. Cheer Up Andrew.SORRY i cant do anything to help u guys.
Yesterday i wanted to make a post but i came home at 12+ am, den so tired... and read somthing that really hurts me alot.. feeling down so i jus sit here(on my chair wif my Lappy) and do nothing. and he called me at 2+ we chatted till 7+.. So long we nv chat on the fone oready. after chatting i feel worst and shytie untill now..i jus dono wads the problem. Meihui u stupid, wakup lar!

Yesterday accompany Ama-Chan go dental, den after dental she want to go down to Art Friend and buy her school materials. i so blurr ytd.. dono how come.. talk to me i oso no listen.. den kep huh? Huh? HUH!? daddy remind me to bring my handfone in the end i oso forget take fone out... =.=

In the train... ChooChooo..

Lunch at Ambush, Mine (Baby Scallop) YummyYummyy..


Ama-Chan (Prawn fritti)


Candies!!! Pink pack Ama-chan's. Blue pack-Poko&Peko MINE! MILK LOLLYPOPIES!!! i Super LOVE MILK! im addicted to MILK!!!

Went to Cine. bought a pair of Bangle. one for me, one ama-chan.

SISTERS 4ever. LabuLabuuu ^^

Ama-Chan and her SALTED PopCORN! shes dying for it everyday!

BirBirBIRKENSTOCK! Pink Ama-Chan's (her 6TH PAIR ALREADY :)), Golden-Brown Mine. wanted to buy Orange. but don have my size. den oso thot of Turqoise but in the end never buy..

.

Went home den night time meet Gwen. went to CityHall watch the FireWorks.. so nice, so romantic.

so many people waiting for the fireWorks.

PewPewPeww. BoomBOoM BOOM!!! Nice?

After the fireworks.. met Gwen's fren a POLICEMAN worhh... den we ate Subway for supper, den went down to bugis sit at starBucks. sit sit sit, dono wad to do... den bro passby cuz fetching his gf home.. so i go oso.. reach home.. 12+ liaoo...den.. on top got rite wad i do after that. don nid repeat ya.


- Mama make me a bowl of Glutinous Rice Ball (Tang Yuan) cuz she noe i whole day no eat liao... she worry me... say i cannot do this to myself even if i have no appetite. Love Mummy.

-Feel like shyt nowadays...any1 noes how to help me? or advise me.. or u been tru all this b4? PlsPlsPls. i really nid help. So much problems to face... very stress up, confused. I feel like crying but i don want people to think that i am weak or trying to act pitiful or wad. some of my frens say i should cry it out or somthing, mayb i will feel beta... i dono if i should.. control control control. Even if i cry, Tears cun wash away my pain.

- 小`ⓑⓔⓔ -

No comments:

Welcome