Saturday, August 16, 2008

naiT

sighh. Been missing you crazy. 6 weeks oready. haven see him for 6weeks. he choose to leave me and b wif her. untill now i still cannot accept the fact that he actaully fall for som1 else and also cant accept the fact that he leave me. i always tot we are meant for each other. Reminder for myself (He no longer loves me and of cuz he wun even think and care bout me anymore).

To naiT: We have no Beginning and of cuz there will b no ending for us. i really miss u alot.
To HER: Things that u snatch from others will not be yours forever, becuz its not meant for u!

-18 years of my life. i never ever felt so depress so sad so down before. this is my first time and i hope this will b my last time-


*The number of wounds i get will just make me stronger.*


- 小`ⓑⓔⓔ -

No comments:

Welcome