Friday, August 1, 2008

SENTOSA with Ama-Chan!!!

小`bee here!!! today is 1st August liao. time flies. yesterday go SENTOSA wif Ama-Chan. went there for TANNING.. the SUN is SOSOSOSO STRONG!!! so nice lor... HAHA. i tio sun-Burn cuz i forget to lotion my face and chest. After tanning my face and chest red like ANG KU KUE lurhh.. so pain.. untill today stil pain lurhh.. KNS.. today go sch frens and teacher ask me wad happen..bahaha. ouh ya! and this is the 1st time i wear tube dress. i don dare to wear sleeveless cuz i fat. this 1st time worh! i SHY. haha. on diet now.. hopefully i can cut away my tummy and arm fats.. mayb will look nicer =) heh. if u think i wear not nice or any part of my body needs to be improved.. let me know yar.. cuz i want to CHANGE!
-Here are some pictures we took in SENTOSA-
waiting for our order at VivoCity. superDOG.


entrance ticket =)

Ama-Chan and her Favourite SUPERDOG!!!

Ama-Chan and ME ^^


HUMPH. i am siao char bo.

Smile =)

SILOSO BEACH!



me trying to act like MODEL.. haha! i am Singapore next top Model. *winks*


Ama-Chan wif COCONUT TREE.

u want a kiss? wuuu..


this AngMo skin color very NICE lorr...SEXY BABE.



Ama-Chan so tanned. i am white chicken. T.T



Green Apple Vodka make my tounge Green. Blehh.

Ceasar Salad and Pink Guava Juice..




i dono wad i am doing. =X


Act Girlie >.<

Before tanning.

After Tanning.

On the Tram.

im not blushing.. is the sun burn.

Amu-Chan on tram =)

when we leaving Sentosa.. i bought a cup of Caramel latte =)

- 小`bee -




No comments:

Welcome