Monday, August 11, 2008

BraceFace

hello every1!!! =) today hand in my project to eric. den go down to workshop and do my necklace again. sighh! Forget to drill 2 holes. tml nidda go down to workshop JUS TO DRILL THE 2 HOLES!!! Arghh! SO TIRING.. after that, got dental appointment. went down and take off my braces!!! HEHE! finally after 1 year+ going 2 years of wearing it.. i finally can take off! i didnt want to take off but.. heh.. theres a reason lurh.. byebye BraceFace. =D Last time my mama call me UGLY BETTY lorr! so mean rite ='( but nvm.. now im Pretty Apple =X


HAHA i brought my braces home. =P SO DIRTY. dentist scold me, say i must STOP eating Candies and STOP drinking SweetsDrinks. Sniffs ='(
After taking out braces. Me and Mama went for liberation. we total free 6 birds =D Mama ask me if i want to wish for somthing.. but i don belif in wishing anymore. sigh. im oways unlucky. Must work hard to achieve.. If u free the birds, u will have more Good Fortune. More Birds More Luck. LOL..


See... they so cute right?!

- 小`ⓑⓔⓔ -

No comments:

Welcome