Thursday, August 14, 2008

not-so-satisfied moment

here i am, back again, with my rants.
anyway, ive loads to complain about but whatever im happy as long as i am growing to learn and love somethings. altho i have lots to say about how troublesome, frustrating, despite all my efforts that i took in order to get the freaking workbook, i somehow just DON'T get it and i mean seriously im suay or what!? anyway, finally got the book today and im left with 15 days or so? Instead of sticking to my plan of.. "as long as i spend more time each day, ill be able to complete it" BUT i tink its a little impossible now. HOWEVER, i will still continue to work towards that luh.

I shall move on to studying and drawing instead of complaining about how hard it is to get the book and how many suay moments and troublesome days it took me to get it! im kinda getting tired of running around the places. I shall buy an apartment beside art friend and kino hopefully they design one soon -___-" bahahaha me and my bitchy comments..

alwrites i shall show u guys the awesome book that took me so much EFFORT TIME and ENERGY to get it! open your eyes BIG! The textbook only gave me a little bit of time to get it after running 5 places but the workbook SERIOUSLY, the publisher nds to give more man -.-
if you're interested in drawing, give this a try :) the stuffs are quite interesting in there hehe, i was like "uh uh.. ya.. ya lor! yeah really leh!" when i was reading it hahahas


Meanwhile, while i was enjoying (somehow) the book, i have no idea why i thought of a poem! just read, dun ask me why.. ill be glad if u can understand the meaning of my poem HAHAHA.. actually i got the inspiration from reading the textbook luh hehex and here it goes;
BEYOND
the world of art
the language of drawing
the scribbles and doodles
so hard to imagine
yet what is unseen
is the magic within
a thousand words and a thousand dreams
responses to the line of thy drawing
for the mind and soul
thou art shall show
and of course getting the book today means tomorrow marks the official date of having to start the 800 drawings marathon. and thanks guys for asking but i have done NONE yet :) no worries just give me ur support and ill make sure i can do it mwahahaha! and seriously some of the materials that the book requested are super hard to get -.- alrights enough of my whining.. i shall have my dinner now and off to my studies again. and babes ill be updating SOON when my marathon is over.

-looking forward to the #2 NDP working day-
xoxo, amanda

No comments:

Welcome