Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August babies

2nd August, Calvin Chua, unavailable.
Anyway, planned a bday celebration for you asshole, but Happy 20th Birthday though. lol and im such a nice friend, i owe you one present :) see aww, where can u find such a good friend hurhur!

2nd August, 5pm
Went for lunch at taka with Denny, lp and Baby and met up with Otry at 4plus, the guys had to accompany me to Far East because of my unfamiliarity WAhahahahaha actually also accompany me until Otry reaches hehe. Anyway, the spaghett lunch was awesome and they headed for "The Mummy" after they left me. Otry and I headed to Vivo to meet Shufen and ChiMeng for Theresa dear's birthday!

And off we go to meet the guys (which i haven seen for such a long time since TTSH)! with otry camwhoring with my hearty shades in the MRT ;p

Happy 21st Birthday my Theresa dear, thanks for the bbq buffet cake and invitation to Sentosa my dear hehe :)
Shufen and her Domo-kun, kawaii neh? ;p
writing on tessa's handmade autograph book while otry poses with Domo-kun~
Finally, a picture of us and the birthday girl, Chi Meng is forever not smiling!
Domo-kun loves strawberry shortcake too! :)

4th August, Zash's 20th birthday surprise, credits to -Mel- who put in sooo much effort to make u cry haha u ought to feel LOVED! and yes my dear, we are so gonna hangout often SOON :)) hehe


seriously, i have too much to post, more camwhore pics to come peeps, and to my BFF love Otry, grats on your new job!! hehe :)) much loves
xoxo, amanda

No comments:

Welcome