Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CINDERLALA...
AHHH!!! Wanti go back indo liao...1month den come back..this is HELL man... i nidda wash own cloths and den do housework lor.. i so good girl lerh, i help mama mop the floor.. Den, also help her take in the cloths cuz going to rain. Wah! i think after 1month Wanti come back i will grow muscles liao. HAHA! My life now is like NS, no diff from JF.. And nid wash own cloths sia... PIANG EH, lucky got washing machine lor. HAHA..Washing machine is a good invention man. LOL... Today mama cook Chrysanthemum den i drink 2 cups. Ytd at JF house i drink 2 bottles of HomeMade Barley and 1 cup of LingYang. Den today another 2 Cup crysanthemum. Mama say i canot drink to much. But i like!!! Grrrr....


♥ Mama's Chrysanthemum... ♥



Cigarette Smog...
Met up wif XT at bugis den also help Jie buy thing. After Makan and buy thing, Ting come my house to see Biscuit. Den we went down to my house playground for somthing that Ting want me to do... PLSPLS is she force me to do one... All my frens, forgive me..The reason why she meet me cuz she want me to do this lorr.. NOT MY FAULT OKIE!? i SOMPA is Ting ask me do one..She is the REAL BADDIE.

Look wad she bought?!!?! And this is wad she want me to do wif her lor.... SMOKERS, look at the picture, the Feet. If u don want ur skin bcome so ugly den don smoke! QUIT SMOKING!


Wahlao ehh.. wad happen to my good gurl TingTing???

♥ Love her lots... Okie! AND WHERE IS MY DARLING SHUMIN!? We Miss u Dear!!!


Messy!!! ughhh.....



I Myself.


WAH WAH WAH! AHLIAN TING.. Good Girl Gone Bad..


Siao Zha Bor, the HP inside is US lor.. CHOY, i haven Matii lar..


ChildHood memories... Im still YOUNG..

Okie... Time to go home liao..Bye kitty kittiee.. Meow ^^


♥ Tml JF booking out for Hari Raya... Hehee.. but he booking out after dinner.. =( And im seeing him on WED.. =D Yeah, i miss him.. ♥

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome