Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snippets

yo peeps, snippets snippets for all of you. I'm really sorry to those who booked me already but i ended up not being able to make it LOVEE! anyway ill make it up to YOU GUYS alwrites im not stressedup but just lotsa work to handle ATM. so pls be patient :( somehow im getting to love this school more ♥ :))

Sweetpie's 20th birthday! teehee, sorry for not clubbing that night I will make it uppp :((

The macaroons rawk, i love my coffee one hurr.. sudden craving when i look at the pic now shitx.

I still can't get over this Renee LOL!
and of course camwhore ;p

sweetpie is SUPERcute LA she took my iphone and took a pic of herself haha LOVEE omg ure damn cute *huggs*

SWEETS and renee LOVE while waiting for otry DEAR :)
I just find this shot funny.
baby iMissU
and i wana see you botak ;)
*(i look fugging kiddy here la, this shot was taken long ago okay) baby just came back from Japan and *poof* to NS :(
and oh! finally got rid of the two iPhones ugh. really hated the sms part despite all the fun addictive games. Im so glad i sold it for 2k+ woots, and i really cant describe how much i LOVE this C902, it just totally rawks rite sweetpie? :)) hee SLIM and SLEEK just what i love! i was totally camwhoring with the camera this morning TESTING OUT HAHA!

-back to work-
♥ xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome