Thursday, September 4, 2008

Woke up at 9am today cuz last night i xlp early. So bored in the morning, nothing to do so i went to pack my things. Saw Tian&My foto album. sighh.. i tot we can finish the foto album by filling it wif our pictures. But... before we even finish, everything is over.. i dare not open the album and look at our fotos. i keep on asking myself, why am i still thinking? how long do i nid to stop? its oready week9 and week10 is coming soon..

Went to play Maple for a while and see how isit. cuz im really bored staying home. Saw my guildmate ahboii and he ask why so long i didnt play, i told him wad happen and he told me last time he oso same situation as me. Took him 6months to get over it. Mama oso say that it will take at least 6months, for me. UNTILL NOW i still canot accept the fact that this happen and i oways tot that we are meant to be together. Fated. but im WRONG! When people around me noe bout it, they also dont belif and many of them tot i am playing with them, Joking. mayb becuz i oways joke wif them so they don take me seriously. im a Clown. God bring me to the world to entertain people.


Okie.. meet bro at Bugis at around 5.30pm, brought him to the Thai there and treat him eat Calamari and thai Tea. HAHA.. i told him its nice so promise to bring him there to try. After eating we went to Tom's Palette and buy 1Tub of iceCream. Yummy!!! 3 diff Flavours, all my FAV!!! (Granny's Favourite, Salted Caramel CheeseCake, Chocolate Stout). After that, bro went to find his Darling Zoe and i went to Bras Basah and wait for Jie. She buying somthing for her school. Den we head down to Far East for her Nose piercing! haha!!! Went to Xcraft for the piercing.. Jie was like.. NERVOUS EXCITED SCARED!!! haha.. took her some time to get ready. And on the spot she change to a new stud that she bought. BlingBlingg one.. when she change its like bleeding lor... so scary... LOL! Okie.. and Jie bought a High Waist bottom. those Vintage ones.. haha!!! NICENICE!!! very NICE!


Look at my Jie nose! Haha.. sexy rite??? look like AhBuuNehh.. =P




Reach home and Bro told me that theres a Surprise. Guess wad i saw on top of my lappy??? its a Flower Biscuit!!! hahaa!!!



HAHA!!! This is Biscuit and the Flower Biscuit. LOL! iloveBiscuit! Mwacks. My Mama made this Flower Biscuit.. Hehh..

Mama bought a New office skirt den she took it out and show off to Me and Jie.. LOL... and this is how i wear a SKIRT! Even my Sec Sch Uni i oso wear it this way.. LOL! I noe i look DUMB, STUPID and RETARDED, but i jus cant help it.. i nidda do this..

If i dont tell u this is a SKIRT.. i think u will think its a DRESS rite? Haha... Wearing Jie's(Red belt and Black Heels) , Mama's(Black&White Belt, Red LV Bag and Silver Heels). Okok, i noe i look sucky in the picture cuz i dono how to pose, my figure is bad and blahblahblahhs.. but jus want to show how u can change a Skirt into a Dress. =X

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome