Saturday, September 20, 2008

DrinkDrankDRUNK.

Very tired ar... everday sleep less den 6hours.. last night i xlp only 3.30hours lor. So much work to do. Workshop, Powerpoint, Competition, SolidWorks and AutoCAD. 1more week to go and this term will be over.. Hols only 1week. WTF!? so short.. But, its okie.. i oso nothing to do during Hols. BORED!

Wah, i whole week oso in workshop lor.. doing stupid pandent. OMGOMGOMG! so sian of it.. Cut silver, my hart so pain when cutting.. all the silver powder fly fly fly out. All is money lor.. Used my piece of $70+ silver. Den realise not enuff, went to another piece for $90+. Broke liao lar. Cutting, Filing, Sanding, soldering, hammering, piercing, drilling..blahblahhblahhh... SO TIRING! i even hammer and cut my own hand. =.= im oways blurr and clumsy..Now the part i hammer tio BLUEBLACK lor.. Lol. Tml will be the last day of workshop. i hope i can finish. if canot finish good game liao. Cuz, monday is the presentation. Argh.. i got alot thing to do.. i dam stress dam tired. Not enuff xlp, not enuff rest.Everyday i 4 to 5am den xlp. Morning early wakup liao. Tml nidda reach sch at 9am lor.. Sandra say if i want her to help me solder must go early..Bully and torture me sial. ARGH. No choice. i need her help so i will be going down early! mayb this few days i will drink more RED BULL to kep myself awake so that i can finish my project.

Working wif SILVER! OMG..this few little pieces of silver if change to money i can go shopping and Makan lor..Use on my work really.. WASTED.

See the silver Powder.. its EVERYWHERE and i cant get it back.. its all MONEY! later all will go DUSTBIN..

Yesterday went out wif Weisiang for dinner. Ate NYDC. Today oso go out dinner and we ate PepperLunch. hmmm..Went to Beavers after dinner to drink. Yesterday i Drunk, drank too much. Lucky Weisiang is there and he fetch me home. Dam sueyy oso. i Maboh den i walk no properly, Bang onto somthing den my elbow got one BIG BLUEBLACK. Dam pain lor. When i bathing, i realise that i lost my Bangle (me&jie's). i Went down to find but cant find. LUCKY INSIDE WEISIANG CAR! Den today he came down and return it to me... Again we went to Beavers. This time i got control. He don let me drink that much. SO IM NOT DRUNK! arghh. Last night dam paiseh. Was talking rubbish, acting like some GILAGONG. Feelings very Luan.. And i cried, i cant control my emotions and feelings. Was okie when im not drunk. i can oways control myself when im feeling sad but last night i cant.. i dono how come suddenly i will start to remember and think of Tian again. Cried for awhile but later i didnt want to disgrace myself in front of WeiSiang and my phone rang, so i clean away my tears. Wads wrong wif me? i told myself to let go. Everything is Over. why am i stil missing him and crying? Don sad Don sad. Everything will be okie =)

WoOo... Its Friday night and of cuz...Beavers will have Bar top Dancing!

Wah. Really nidda thank WeiSiang for keeping me company and entertaining me these few days. And thanks for driving me home =) Sorry bout that night. i noe im kinda scary when im drunk.. Sorry to trouble u. i SOMPA next time wun drunk liao =X

*AND U ASK ME DON SMOKE, U OWNSELF OSO CANNOT SMOKE LURH! STOP SMOKING!!!*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome