Friday, September 5, 2008

RED RED RED!!!

Oiesehh. Migraine come again liao... sibehh suey. Dono wad happen why kep on having migraine. sigh, i don want to b like last time, almost everyday have... Very painful and have to eat Medicine to control. Grrrr..

Went for AutoCAD lesson today at noon. STRESS ARH!!! alot homework nidda do and hand in. From sch re-Open till now i nv do anything den end of this term nidda give all.. and i haven started... i only have 3Weeks left. And i got so much things to do. Day time go workshop make pandent, night time stay home do computer work. Argh! im so tired.. any1 willing to help me?!!??!

Break time went to eat Subway wif Jie. Ordered Turkey Breast. Yummy!!! den went back class awhile den lesson over liao =)

After lesson, call Mama den she say she at Salon Perm and dye hair. Den i oso WANT!!! So i went down to Bugis Villiage there to find her. Mama dye her hair Brown (base) and Dark Red (highLight). Den she Perm with small curls.. Haha. Cuz my small Uncle next Monday married den Mama say nidda make hair nicenice. The salon LadyBoss so good. she give me discount lerh. Cuz my Mama is her Regular customer den she say she charge me student price. HAHAHA!!! Wuuu.. So i make my hair very Dark Purple (Base) and Red (hightLight). Okie.. this is the 4th time i make RED liao.. i hope the Red will last. U noe i oways make red horh, the red haven 1month FADE away le. Den bcome so ugly, look like Peanut Butter color. Dono why the red on my head canot last de..but i LOVE RED!!! Last time i got HighLight Red and make Purple as Base before den canot come out.. my hair SARKS! i also do Treatment so that my hair color will last longer and oso smoother (LadyBoss say de). Total is $110. ^^ One thing i hate bout the dying hair is, CANOT WASH HAIR FOR 2 DAYS! LadyBoss say my Red oways fade off is cuz i oways wash my hair.. i wash TOO MUCH. ahh!!! canot wash hair for 2Days is like.. Eww.. T.T

Choosing Color... i noe the way i sit dam ugly and unglam cuz my legs open dam big... but who cares. =) im a TOMBOY.

Okie.. Waiting for my hair to Eat the color... den got the HOTHOT machine behind.. my EAR DAM HOT LURH..

Treatment.. this part DAM SONG! Very Cooling.

Red Red Red...

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome