Thursday, September 25, 2008

HELLO EVERY1!!! so long i nv blog liao lor.. cuz im busy wif my projects! last min work den no time to do.. so i chiong all day. LOL.. not enuff xlp.. 1 day only xlp like 2 to 4hours. DAMN TIRED but no choice, cuz i don wana fail my modules. Retake nidda pay another 2k each and summor, the lesson dam sian! i don think i wana learn again. HAHA!!! Went to SanSan house so like 3 days in a roll jus to complete my Fking SolidWorks. Dam boring.. and went home at around 12am for 2 days and last day went home at 430am. WTF!? all thanks to eric.. His SolidWorks dam hard and its a waste of my time! No choice.. i nidda do..



San house.. her maid cook me IndoMee and Kepab? dono howta say lar.. indonesia Beef.. Taste like SATAY! dam nice! first time eating.. i love it!



During presentation day. igo's and kevin's new improved design CROCS shoes.. haha!!! So cute rite?



This is my UGLY last min work... sighh... stupid dumb ugly pendant.. didnt do well cuz workshop left 1week i no time do nicely.. so i CHIONG.. 6weeks for me to do i slacking untill the last week den i start making.. i hope i pass!!! PLS SANDRA! PASS ME!




OKIE! this is my SolidWorks Renders. i noe its also ugly.. i oso do this like the last week den nidda hand in cuz dateline coming so i chiong! Anyhow do..cuz if don hand in is NO MARKS lor.. so i did somthing den at least hand in i can get MARKS.. i don wana fail.. ERIC PASS ME!!! Pls!




YAY YAY YAY!!! HOLIDAY! No nid to go sch for 1week! Hehee. =D Today early morning i went to hand in Eric's project cuz ytd i late hand in den he went off liao.Minus 10% lerh! wahlaoz.. i scared i fail sia. After hand in.. went to CityHall wif mama, den meet up wif JF. He this nortii boy.. He say chest pain den want to come out and check. In the end when i met up wif him at CityHall and ask wads wrong wif his chest why nidda go xRay, he told me nothing happen! haha!!! Den later he said in NS he cant eat FastFood so we went down to BurgerKing and he ate a meal. Looking at the way he eat.. LOL! so fast and he told me if he bring this burger back every1 will run to him and SNATCH! haha!!! Poor guys! Really suffer alot in NS. After that he decided to go home and take his things.. so we took a bus.. i carried his Empty bag and wore his Jockey cap! look so cute u noe? i told JF if he finish NS can give them to me or not. HAHA! Wanted to take bus100 but in the end saw bus14 and JF went to ask if 14 can go back his house and YES, CAN! but fking suey! We board the bus and den sit down, finally we can rest cuz the weather today SUCKS! DAM HOT LOR! den got this INDIAN man came to appraoch JF and ask if his actions is proper or wadeva.. when i heard, i jitao noe we tio taiji liao. Den stupid JF still blurrblurr! He dono wad happen.. He so BENDAN! he go tell the indian eveything and blahblah!!! Say his name and which platon he is from. Who noes that indian man is a sergent! WTF!!?! FUCKING SUEY! Tio BehPeo oso nv so lucky lar. That indian called back to JF sergent and den complain him.. LOL! wahlaoz.. me and JF dam scared lar.. down there PANICK dono wad to do.. den i feel dam guilty.. cuz i carry his bag and wear his jockey cap den canot mar.. we didnt noe... his sergent only tell him wear uniform canot smoke and canot touch girls. but didnt noe he canot let people carry his things.SIGH! i hope nothing happen to him sia.. His HP tio confiscated.. i very worried for the whole day..i don want he tio confinement.. All my fault! i shdnt carry his things.. SORRY dear.. i hope nothing happen to you! ='( Sorry!


His xRay, Cute little Jockey cap and the piece of note he ask me to kep jus in case the sergent call me den i can tell lies to cover! hehex... =P Okie, i love the way he wear his army uniform. SO CUTE! SO GREEN! Esp. the Jockey cap, make him look like a lil` Boy! haha!

Hmmm, after that JF rush back to his camp cuz he tio scolding and his sergent kep calling and calling! Den, i meet up wif my darling Jasmine! She got modeling den she ask me acc her go.. WAH! so hot u noe.. while waiting for her, i tired dao dozed off lor. haha!


My pretty Jasmine =) i am there to protect her from TIKOPEHS. Is my duty to protect her.. cuz her BF in NS. And he is worried bout her..


Look at playful her HAHA! ♥ ♥ ♥


While waiting for the Photographer...Eating subway Cookies and cleaning away my SWEAT!


BIG cherry? is that a cherry!? or a NUT? no idea.. Top 2pics is Me and Bottom 2pic is Jas.


This is the 1st time i see an escalator in the open space.. Usually see in the buildings but this one, in fort canning.. LOL!? Ouh.. and thats me on the escalator! =)

Okie, after 2 modeling sessions, Me and Jas went to Far East for dinner. Ate chicken rice. 2 of us FINISH EVERYTHING lor. LOL! After eating i stil buy extra cup of barley cuz i too thirsty liao. Nice chicken.. Soft and tender. HAHA! very Yummy.

From Full plate to EMPTY!


After makan, went to xCraft again cuz my fucking dumb ear swollen and infection! WTF!? dam pain! cuz i go and force the ear piece in my ear den tear my wound. LOL! actually i don care, on my way home i stil put the ear piece in.. HAHA! Walk around in Far East wif Jas. Bought nothing.. =X around 8, we tired den went home liao. Came home i dozed off on my living room floor lor.. u can see how tired i am.. HAHA! Today i spend my day well! hehex. Feel very satisfied and happy!


*Bahh! i very worried and scared! i scared JF tio confinement or any other punishment cuz of me lar. sighh.*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ






No comments:

Welcome