Friday, September 19, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... how true. It's been the 3rd week of school and im already missing everyone..

This is just another boring post, i have no pictures cuz i haf absolutely no time to hangout with all my friends sobs :(

I MISS YOU ALL

JOLENE seow ;D (you have no idea how much much much i MISS you my dear!)
renee, otry, clare, chianleng (i mean my wife), zhihui
marian, hweeling, sherona (promise ill make it up!)
bing, jiayu, kit yeng hmm.. (yea babe the tanning :x)
and 4/2 clique lazy to name all ;p (i dont owe calvin any present :))

i am soooo gonna meet you guys soon when i have my "short break" ughh misses all the loves, the shopping, tanning, birthdays, movies and blahblahblah prawning :D hehehex
school's really getting all my time like 24/7 even my sleeping time =.= i apologise to all my dears sobs.. how i wish i can join you all.

and.. of cuz baby, ure just away for a week and im missing you THIS MUCH already.. seriously i duno how u gonna survive in there :x hahahaha i hope u don't read this post >.<>
love love love!

okay a little update, i got lucky and manage to get my com to detect my new phone woots! and sorry la only got camwhore pics :\ was testing out my new phone's camera rawks u know ;p teehee.

-P.S. thanks to the pics, i typed more than that but now its GONE and i cant rem wad i wrote :( my bad-
xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome