Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SO SLEEPY!!! last night 5am den xlp lor.. i so guaii, i do homework lerh. =X actually not enuff time liao lar.. so i now nidda chiong.. sigh.. i play too much.. nidda make 2 pandent sia. ARGHH!!! went to sch at 2.30pm today for sandra lesson. hand in nothing to her... LOL, im the only one in class nv hand in any designs. i guess the next 2 weeks i nidda sit home, and do research and draw draw draw... den, go workshop almost EVERYDAY to make the pandent. AHH!!! who willing to help me!?!?!?
Today i got each lunch wor.. Thanks to Wanti, she buy Salted fish fried rice and share wif me.. HEHE, one of my Fav lerh. den later break time.. went to eat THAI wif San, Putri and SiMin. i eat CALAMARI. i so scared of clams, oyster, Sotong, Octopus and blahblahblah. i don dare to eat. but today i took the courage to try. Ordered a plate of Calamari and eat lor.. SO SHIOK!


YUMMY!!! its the plate of CALAMARI!

Chat chat chat in class, we were talking bout piercing and Haha, Jessica and Putri was asking me to pierce my lips cuz they say it will look nice on me. wad do u think? should i pierce? I wana pierce my belly too!!! but im so scared.. PainPain T.T

After school at 6pm, sit down at the Smoking Area wif Putri, San, Simin, Desmond and Jessica den chat chat. San, Simin and Jess den went off for lesson and Desmond, i not sure where he go. haha.. so me and Putri continue our chatting. hmmm.. do u belif in KARMA? Mama, Putri, Ting, Jasmine, blahblahblah so many people belif. Actually i dont, but now i do. =)

After that, around 7pm, start to drizzle so me and Putri leave school. i went to Bugis to help Wanti buy her Watch Batt and help her buy some Watches cuz she want to give people when she go back to Indo.. OMG!!! Wanti is going back to Indo for 1month lerh. I sure die one lor.. ill b dam lonely wifout her cuz i at home oways talk to her... den summor no people help me wash cloths and cook me food... and me and siblings nidda split and do house work! SARKS MAN! she go back for 1week i want to die oready. Now is 1month lerh.. SIGH.. IM SO GONNA MISS WANTI LIKE HELL!!! dam suey, after buying i wana go home that time, RAIN SO HEAVILY. im DRENCH lor.. Lucky my Mama came to fetch me... Hehee..

Actaully coming back to put my things den going down to Far East wif Jie cuz she wana pierce her nose... butten cuz raining so she don wana go liao.. mayb tml..

Look this cute little POKEMON! its Lickitung.. LOL.. this is one of my FAV when i was young.. cute rite? >.<

*Everything that i do, Reminds me of you.*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome