Monday, September 8, 2008

♥ 老虎GuGu Married ♥

Early in the morning my bro disturb Biscuit liao. Put her inside the rice container... LOL!
Went to Ahma house cuz 老虎GuGu married. Today is the give Tea Day.HAHA. ouh.. u all sure wondering why i call 老虎GuGu rite? My mama got 3 brother... den all call uncle so Messy dono calling which so we give the name by the Zodiac. Lol.. this my mama youngest brother. Born in the year of Tiger so call him 老虎. HAHA.

FOOD!!! yummy...


My ahma's hot dessert. With the double happiness bowl and spoon.


My great-GrandMama eating dessert. Love her. She and my Ahma is the one that brought me up when im stil in kindergarten.

Left: Octupuss. Right: i talking halfway den my Jie go and take a picture.. =.=





Bride and Groom come liao... must pray to the GOD? or SKY ar?





My uncle and his Lovely Wife. ^^ the Bride so pretty rite?






I HATE BABIES AND KIDS! When i see them i wana KILL THEM. Look at Jerald.. he is the only Kid i like.. ^^ he is SO SHY AND CUTE. i love bullying him.


The Give Tea Session. All the elder ones get to sit and drink tea.



Family Picture wif the Bride and Groom.




LOOKIE LOOKIE! Even the Orange and Drinks oso got STICKER lor.. so nice.


Ahma Fried Cod Fish.. All Kids favourite.. Dam nice! Ahma oways cook Cod Fish for me when i was young..

After 老虎GuGu give Tea session, went down to meet daddy side one. Auntie birthday den treat us makan.Haha. Morning i eat abit noodle liao, den go Ahma there Eat again. Now come restuarant for auntie Bday i canot eat liao.. TOO FULL! So i give face eat abit lurh...

Auntie Cutting her Brithday cake wif uncle..


On the way home, Me and Jie sitting behind the car. Den she was listening to Micheal Jackson's Billy Jean. She's dancing lor.. Like she got STROKE like that. HAHA! den she ask me folo her and learn.. so i did.. den she take picture of me.. HAHA.. i look like i tio POSSESSED. ehh, Please horh.. this is my Jie dancing style. NOT MINE HORH!

Okie.. tml will have more pictures cuz WE ARE GOING TO 老虎GuGu's WEDDING DINNER! ^^

♥ 小`ⓑⓔⓔ ♥



No comments:

Welcome