Friday, September 12, 2008

Under Pressure.

Sigh.. i cant finish my homework. So much more to do...im so stress and confuse wif everything. Why am i like this? Everything so screwd up. My life, studies, and the only thing that i wish to heal is of cuz my heart. Argh! Im so gonna get my degree. i must work hard and live my life to the fullest. Enjoy myself and hope next time i grow up, i don regret.

The mad boy(JinFong) went to play till morning den went home and bath den go report to NS liao.. He so much energy, should donate some to me.. cuz im really tired. HAHA. He is jus too nervous and excited. He called me at 8+ am today to tell me that he reach there oready. im still sleeping lorr... haha! He said he will call me back in an hour or two.. but my fucking dumb fone dono wad happen lerh.. from 830am to 12pm canot recieve calls and sms.. Siao one. So, when he called me that time i didnt ans.. Sorry! >.< . I replied him at 1230pm but his fone was confiscated. And jus now i was sleeping oso.. too late.
He said he is a disciplined soldier and Singapore need men to protect fragile cuties. HAHA!!! And he is ready to serve the nation. Lol..

Went to Florance house at 3+pm today to do AutoCAD.. Jong, igo and kevin was there. so much fun doing work with them. They sing, play and make so much noise. HAHA. i cant finish my AutoCAD lar.. so much to do and so stress lor. And guess who called me at 8.44pm? its JinFong. HAHA! He used the Office number to call cuz no more handfone, kena confiscated. And he told me every1 nidda queue for calling lor.. so pathetic. Only talk for 1 to 2mins den hang liao. Wonder wad they do inside NS sia..Haha.. Hope that he is enjoying himself. Ouh.. Kenny(Jie's Bf) is goin NS soon.. mayb next week. 2days ago, Jas bf went in too. Haha.. Jim oso going but i dono when worhh.. so many people go sia..
In Flo house, every1 is so stress and bored.. igo was busy playing his FaceBook pet, Flo playing her online games and Jong, slacking on the sofa. Only good girl Bee doing her work lor..BUT, every1 almost finish. im the only one who jus started. argh... tml die liao. Sure get scolding or mayb fail lar.. sigh.
At around 9+ 10pm, we got so tired of it. And our dear igo says he wants to go down to cathy and watch movie.. HE SIAO lor.. haven finish work he want to watch movie. In the end we didnt catch a movie lar.. i don want. LOL. So, we walk down to one of the Pub at ParkLane and have a drink to relax ourselves.



Look at Jong, he is trying to seduce igo wif his sexy tummy. Is that ur beer belly?



Jong and igo ordered a Jar of Heineken Beer, Flo Ordered Green Tea and i ordered Vodka RedBull. We were all chatting bout AutoCAD and Eric.. Cursing him becuz of all the work he gave us and his lesson is HELL BORING. Lol.. Ordered 3 plates of Finger Food (Chicken Nuggets, Mixed sausage and Fries). After this, Jong stil went to 7`11 buy extra Cans of Beer. He is MAD!



After our Grumbling and complains, we went back to flo's house and continue wif our work. Den Flo dono how come suddenly will talk bout Tian den remind me of it.. Sigh.. i don blame her cuz she dono anything. Jong and igo was there to comfort me later cuz they noe bout it.. thanks guys. Im okay. Don worry =) came home at around 12+ cuz Flo is tired and she wants to sleep. Mama and Biscuit came to fetch me home. i reallyreallyreally nid some rest. Im very tired of eveything. i need a break.

This is wad i draw for AutoCAD today.. DIAMONDS =.= draw like that only sia.. argh! I really Fail liao. God Bless Me.


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome