Thursday, September 4, 2008

wrapup

I just cant explain how busy i am with the new lifestyle im having right now and with all the stuffs that I have to do having umpteen times of visit to book stores and all the art stores i tink my class practically has the whole list of art stores memorised! Anyways, the lectures are kinda interesting, its my 3rd day at sch already and we're getting assignments and readups. BUT, that does not mean we don't enjoy hehe but to a certain extent. Went to watch WALL-e, the long awaited movie that frigging kills me with its cuteness! In my opinion, wall-e is just wayyyy TOO CUTE! so, i watched this movie with Lok ling, Sihkin, Chun on, Ryan and Terence! what a greatttt movie it was, wall e totally killed me especially when he called Eva's name. :)) hehe that sweet lil couple aww..

So, after the movie, I met up with sis to make a trip to Far East. I finally took the courage to pierce my frigging nose woohoo! baby's gonna be real shocked when he comes back opps! And yes, sweetiepie i finally pierced it after mentioning it to you the previous time. I know the pictures are blur and i am super tired so i look like a bloody zombie pls dun mind that (bro says i look bitchy-er but p. And oh god, my mum is super cute she did this flower arrangement dedicated to my puppy dog, Biscuit! BROCCZ, you guys HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS MAN haha its damn cute. And of course back to my work, loads to come gotta scoot cya guys!


much loves!
xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome