Wednesday, October 1, 2008

♥ A New Start ♥ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

HAPPY HARI RAYA TO ALL!!!


WOW!!! So fast October liao worhh... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN.. Now i think back, Tian leave me 3months liao. And, enuff of the pain, sadness, Tears, blahblahblahh. Time to stand up and move on. Hmmm.. mayb i should say this is a blessing in disguise. He make me learn, understand and see things clearly. Or i should say he make me GROW? Its hard to let go becuz he is my habit. Finally, im FREE from all this shyt. I still feel pain and hurt somtimes, but i noe one day i will let go. =)
Week10, JinFong appear and everything change. I didnt want to trust any guy and i tell myself that i am not going to have another relationship.Too scared to have another one.. But, he make me believe in myself bcuz he believes in me. Thanks Honey. I really think that i deserve a chance, Not only for myself but also for him. I kep on have Negative thots and worry alot about us.. im scared and afraid that one day we will end up like Me and Tian. But, he is so patient wif me. He keep on telling me not to worry and not to think too much. Im really very scared and i cant stop thinking. Sorry. All i wish and hope for is that he will change for me.. But, i noe its abit too much to ask for that. So its okie, i wun force u. As long as we are happy, im satisfied.


After knowing JF for 3Years+, i nv really noe that he is that nice and he can be SUPER CARING! haha.. *SURPRISED* Okie, We came from the same primary sch like me and Tian but Tian went to MSHS den Me and JF continue in MHSS and BHSS. I didnt noe him in Pri Sch but JF and Tian were frens. Haha! i only start to noe JF at the age of 15. I noe this is dam MAMA DRAMA.. Lol, but everything i say is REAL!!! Theres more stories but nvm, i think if i type it out here, every1 will start to snore...


So, the story of 'Tian&Hui' finally stop at Book7, chapter9. And, a new start for Me. A new story begins. ^^


i wana THANK every1 who is there for me, listen to me and support me. My Family, Kongs, Besties, Friends, Maple BL and Dearest JF who believes in me. i LOVE YOU GUYS!




TODAY!!!


Woke up early today and ready to meet JF. Last night, he book out and he came to find me. He walk from bugis to my house and poor him is DRENCH!!! We went to the nearby hawker to buy supper and went to his house. He kep on forcing me to eat! EVERYTIME I AM WIF HIM, HE WILL FORCE ME TO EAT! =.= Acc him from 10pm to 12am and den i went home. =) Meet him around 12pm today den we went to bugis walkwalk and JF nidda buy undies so went to BHG to buy.. Very sian so head down to P.S and catch a movie. We watch Connected. I think its a dam stupid and ridiculous show. Okie, not bad lar. i like the bad guy, he is FKING cool.hahaa! And nortii JF bought KFC and den sneak it into the theatre. He bought Large Mashed potato, Popcorn Chicken, Cheese Fries and Mountain Dew. =.= Thats ALOT. And he finish everything.


After movies, went home and leave his things and rest a while. After that, JF hair GROW SO FAST and nidda go and shave again. LOL. And he jus finish bathing den nidda go and shave hair den he fking dulan. Hahaa. He lazy bath again. LOL! hmmm, after he PomPom, he NUA on the bed and called himself a GRUB. Acting like one also. hahaha.. So cute.. Always making me laff. ^^


JF getting his hair Shaved.





While waiting for him, i saw this MONEY TREE... those notes on the tree are all REAL MONEY! Cool rite?



At 6pm, JF start to prepare and pack liao. Sigh..Again, today i send him back to his camp wif his papa and mama. On the way there, we ate Mcdonald in the car. HAHA! JF bought me my favourite, CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! Thanks! =D We were enjoying our yummy dinner and his papa and mama sitting in front never eat. LOL! =X

See, we enjoying.. Bahahahaa...


I hope i can see him this Friday.. If he get GOLD for his dono wad test, den he can come out on Friday and can get a 1week off!!! But if he cant, its okie. Den ill wait for him to come out on Saturday lor.. =)

Went to bugis after Sending JF back to camp. JieJie lar.. Ask me help her buy B`Day Cake. Other den cake i buy alot other Food. HAHA! Bread and erm Somthing new from Chewy Donuts.

This is wad i bought from Chewy Donuts. NOT BAD! TASTE GOOD and look CUTE!



*I fall sick liao. ='( cuz i drink too much herbal tea den my asthma come back. i start to cough and blahblahblahh.. Mama don let me drink anymore herbal tea and force me to drink Ginger water. Last night Rain heavily den i nv blanket myself. Bahh!!! My voice break, sound like MAN. Lol.. Feeling very unwell and my chest and throat damn pain lar... OMG save me some1.*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome