Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Night i caught my brother doing a sexy pose on the Yoga Mat. Lol..

These few days the Moon so Round, so Bright, so Nice. (Picture from my window).


Dear Bro give his darling GF Zoe a surprise! Haha.. A Cute Lil` Green Froggy HP accesories LipBalm & a Mini JLo EDP.

We Hate Creepy Crawlies!

Okie! this one i FUCKING angry. Last night i acc my Jie burn midnight oil cuz she nidda do her HomeWork mar... den i sit there Maple untill around 6am den we decided to xlp.. Den when i go up my bed i saw a BEE lor.. den nvm leh.. more and more come in and total there is 4 lar.. PIANG EHH!.. Me and Jie hate insects lor.. and we fuckin tired liao lar.. After that, me and jie took alot of courage to kill the Bees.. den while jie spray the insecticide, i sit down and rest. Den later i heard alot buzzing behind me, i turn and look den saw ALOT BEES OUTSIDE MY WINDOW LOR!!! Lucky my window is CLOSED! if not i sure cry like Siao. Fuck lar. The Bees Buzzing, Humping and squirming on my window glass lar.. And is not like 5 or 10. Definately more den 20 cuz my 4 window Glass have Lumps of Bees everywhere... EWW!!! Makes my hair stand and see liao i want vomit.

Okie, nvm lerh after the stupid Bees die horh and windows all closed. Cuz Jie use insecticide to kill the Bees, my house floor bcome so Oily lar.. den Wanti not in SG. I HAVE TO MOP THE FLOOR lar..

FUCK U BEES! Disgusting creatures!

TODAY... (15/10)

Meet up wif Ting today. Ytd i oso got see her worh, meet her at night den go Novena for body message.. Today see her again den tml oso gotta see her. HAHA! Hmmm... Okie, today purpose of meeting her is to make Shirley a CAKE! Her B`day over liao but we celebrating wif her tml lar, so we make her a cake. =D

Choice of Cake is OREO CHEESECAKE!!!

At cold storage. Buying the ingredients den we saw the halloween costumes thingy and play.. HAHA! I love this pic ALOT!

My face disfigured liao. HAHA! Sibeh ugly lor... and my SEXY Ting.. (Flying Kiss)

Look wad Ting buy for his Kor from Japan. A NehNeh Cup worh.. SO CUTE!!! u are suppose to suck the nipple to drink the water. Hehee...


OMG!!! Look wad i found in Ting house! Its the HoneyDew Choco Tian buy for me from Japan!!! ^^ i eat alot at Ting house cuz i finish Mine liao.. HAHA! Yummy!!!


Okie.. Making time.. Hahaa.. Min is not here worh =( she in school and ends at 5.30pm. The Big heart is for Shirley and the Small one i make for JF de. *blush* i don dare give him cuz i think i make very ugly.. i Shy =X i scared he say not nice cuz JF can make Oreo CheeseCake and he make nicer den me. Ahhh!!! How? should i give him or not?



TADAA!!! Our lovely Oreo CheeseCake is DONE! Nice rite? i hope Shirley will love it. ^^




THIS PICTURE HERE IS FOR PIGCESS TAN ZHU MIN!
(A name i created for her using Princess Tan Shu Min).
We finish making the cake den we sit at Ting house and slack and wait for her to finish school and come and meet us.. den guess wad? She say she coming so we wait lar.. Den later Ting recieve a MSG from her. She say Ray (herBF) play basketball den sprain his leg den she bring him go doctor. WahPiang! waste our time sit there do nothing and wait for her lar... Me and Ting can go shopping der lor.. Humph..



Im watching TV and Ting surfing the net. *Waiting for Min larr*


After that me and Ting head down to Far East makan at MoguMogu and den GaiGaii. Hehh..


Back home. Bro enjoying his Oreo CheeseCake Ting made for him. See his face, Eat dao HIGH liao. Hahaa.


Me bullying Biscuit by using my feet to KIAP her. Blehh.. =P




*I cant wait to see JF tml.. He gonna use his Olvl exam as an excuse to Book out. Hahaa. Nortii Boy so many pattern. >.< `

And so sian, tml i going back to sch liao after PonTeng for 1week+... Projects Projects Projects!!! Arhhhh!!!




小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome