Thursday, October 2, 2008

AHH!!! Help!!! my throat HURTS and my voice is so UGLY! i lost my voice after drinking the Ginger water. And now i have to drink honey so that my throat will feel better. But, like no cure lerh.. Mama say tml will ask ahma to bring some chinese Herbs for me so that after drinking my voice will come back.. JF is asking me to see a doctor but i really don want =( And he say if i don see a doctor den Sat don go fetch him.. SO BAD! My throat is really really very painful!!! TORTURING ME! Grrrr... and i cant stand my voice. i sound like a MAN! OMG! i hope tml i drink the chinese herbs thingy den my voice will come back.. Wahahha!!!

Okie, Im sucha good girl today. Help mama Mop the floor and Clean the Bowls, Plates, Spoons and Cups. Teeheee... im oways a good girl. ^^
Ate Chicken Rice without Chicken for lunch today. Cannot eat chicken cuz i sick. ='( Den my Dear brother gave me HAM to replace the CHICKEN.. HAHA! he say this HAM will make ur RICE taste better. LOL. Dinner time, Mama cook Fried rice for the 3 of us (me, Jie, bro). So long nv eat mama food liao. She improve in her cooking liao. HAHA!!! Mama cooking oways too salty or tasteless. =.='' Today's Fried Rice SO YUMMY..


My Chicken Rice wif Ham... =)

Mama's FRIED RICE! *Smells good*

At 6+pm, went out wif bro to buy things. Buy many many things. Food for doggy, Mama's SPF50 and ummm... i don remember. HAHA!!!

This is Mama's Spf50 from Lancome.


Haha!!! In Cold Storage. Bro having fun.. Halloween?

Also acc Bro down to JeanYip to get his hair cut. i cant stand the speed of the people there.. SO SLOW! They make u sit there den they go do other things. Wax hair take 5 to 10mins. WTF!? All i can say is, Bad service.


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome