Sunday, October 5, 2008

Coufing like siao for the past few days.. Wana die liao..Voice oso gone. Sigh. I wan my voice to come back =( i sound like ahgua lor.. Eat alot medicine lerh. But all like no cure for me lerh. Start wif Ginger water, Honey, Dono wad Dried Dead Black Bees wif Herbs, JF house couf med, Woods, Kids Couf syrup. =.=" WTF rite? i only drink barley, lingyang and chrysanthemum den bcome like that... Sibeh suey! Okie.. NVM. i think slowly will recover de..Nidda wait only. i guess i immune to medicines. HAHA.
And night time i want to xlp canot xlp lar.. cuz i kep COUFFING! Grrr....
Ahma boil the Dried Black Bees for me... taste GOOD. HAHA!

Oh.. this is Mama's very special Mouse Tail Noodle. u at Kopitiam cannot see one. GOT HAM worh.

JF book out and nortii him SMOKE! Humphh.. BadBoy! His fuck fren lar! Say want to smoke less cuz harm body den give JF whole pack.. Shyt him lerh. He don want Harm his own body den Harm others. FUCK U asshole, wad kinda fren is this! Okie nvm, he want to smoke den smoke.. His choice.

See See See!!! SMOKING AT HOME lorr... Pls Dear, Smoke less can?

Yesterday...

Rest Rest den slack at his house awhile den went down to P.S to find his Mama.. His Mama buying HP for his meii. After that i acc JF to Carrefour walkwalk and buy things. Take take take and the thing he take most is Liquor. Total take 5 bottles. =.='' same the Papa, Love to drink? Like Father Like Son.

Things that he bought. More more more and MORE!!! hahaa! Many is Drinks lor..HEAVY!!!


Queu·ing. He is too shy to turn and let me take a picture. HAHA!


Okie, Back at his house. Yummy Yummy... ^^

Today...

Early morning wakup go Judo lesson liao worh... Meet Ting at her house. Hehee... Today is my 1st day of lesson! Excited and Full of energy! I noe i will benifit, my purpose is to Slim down and b FIT after learning Judo.. ^^ and of cuz my Darling Ting will Slim down and b fit wif me. The training is tough. Me and ting start to ach here and there. But, ITS OKIE! This is jus the beginning. Our senior told us, 1st few times will ach here and there cuz not use to it.. but after a few lesson, we will get use to all the training.. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MYSELF GROW MUSCLE.
JF came to fetch me after lesson. ^^ and bcuz of his Popeye figure, Sensei tot he is one of the students there learning Judo, Aikido or blahblahblahh.. Haha, but Nono. JF is Thai Boxing der, but he stop liao. Now NS is the one that is keeping him FIT and STRONG. And of cuz i cannot lose to him mar.. So, Judo will keep me fit lor. HAHA! Nonono, is Make me FIT and STRONG. Lol..

Meet up wif Tian at Bishan to take my things and of cuz the gift from Japan.. Wah, so long i nv see him liao.. ZhunZhun 13Weeks no see him. 1st time in 3years+ no see him for so long. Hmmm.. i guess the next time i see him will be next year le bar? HAHAHA.. i dont know..

Me and Ting (She's too shy).


The HoneyDew Chocolate Tian buy for me in Japan.. Yummy Yummy.. Left aFew only.. i eat dam fast cuz IHONEYDEW.. SHIOK!



Aww, look who is this? Biscuit Dear. She's ready to go GaiGaii liao. Hahaa.. Love her lots.

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome