Saturday, October 11, 2008

*SMILE* Happy Happy... Today meet JF after he book out.. Went to bugis and eat Fish&Co. Yummy... Hehee. Aww, he slim down liao ler... Lose 4KG worh, My poor boy.. *Sayang* But nvm, look nicer.. ^^
And saw Kiong and his GF at bugis.. they went to eat Swensens.. so coincidence worhh. Okay Okay, actually is Kiong saw us ferst... Wad to do? i too cute.. Bahahaa!!! Kidding >.< .


After makan, we walk around at bugis. Den later JF say he want to go down to a shop got one shirt the prints he like one.. Last week he eye on that shirt untill today lor.. Haha.. Went in the shop, the salesBoy told us got couple shirt and blahblahblah... Den i reply to him saying that JF is my brother... LOL!!! JF took the design he like den oso take another one(my size) and ask me go and try.. and fits me nicely. =) He also tried a checkered pants if not wrong worh. i forget lerhh.. He bought the pants and 2 T-shirts. And one is for me! HEHE... Thanks dear..

After that he oso bought 2 Shirts from TopShop. He is always buying spending buying spending.. i think i act more like the BOY. Cuz i don buy at all. HAHA!


This is the Print on the T-shirt that JF likes.. Both our print and color same.. And JF say tml wear together wif him. =P So Peeps, Try to spot us.. teeeheee... >.< .

JF bring me home den went to find Ben at Bugis Mac.. And now he is down at a Pub wif Ben and Jim. Enjoy urself. =) Don smoke or drink too much horh...

And and.. Welcome my darling TingTing back to Singapore.. Tml got Judo lesson worh.. but, shes not going so i wun be going oso.. Tues oso have and i didnt go... LOL! And this week Sch Re-Open and i skip sch the whole week. Its okie. My attendence oways good. Cuz i calculate how many times i Ponteng. HAHAHA!!! I sick horhh.. is not consider as ponteng oso lor.. Bleaghh... =P

OMG, crazyy gwen called me at 2am and ask me if i want to come out and eat.. SIAO CHAR BO.

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome