Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shouts

hmm, kinda slack today in class and at home. i just had my hair rebonded yesterday *smiles* :) hehe, been wanting to do that for so long ugh, also got my eyebrows shaved, hanging out with schweeets tml but otry and renee cant make it.. got some slack time due to assignment datelines pushed or rather postponed hee, 2 tests coming up nx thurs/fri urgh just reminds me how much we've got to study
JAZNO: its just terms and pictures people (sth lidat) roar to u jazno =x
AMANDA: spell catharsis for me. (okay just being random, no link actually lol.)

hee, okay babes just to let u know the rebonding was $65 should be the same price for all hair length! and this auntie is really good and friendly, her hse's located at Jurong West she's doing it home-based so let me know if you're interested ya! Lately, we managed to submit assignments and finally with a chance to slack for a lil bit hee. Planning to study ENG115 together this weekend and yea, thinking about that we havent confirmed anything haha opps =\ Anyways, pics up today. only've got camwhore pics of myself and my new hair cuz i blogged recently.. and yea if you find it boring to see MY FACE ONLY.. ive decided to add a few pics hehe and... it'll be my old pixxies. hmm also putting some of my family pics just in case my Digipen frens are curious hurhur, yea sheena? hahah :p

and OH YA, our class BLACKED OUT today. wonder hows jazno gonna teach tml lol. and ugh i have to change my dental appt bcuz of tml's test review sians. okays, i wana watch PROJ RUNWAY and JDMA so.. here's the pics peeps no more crapping and YEAP ill try to take some of my assignments and post it here for u hweeling.. err and marian (U BETTER READ MY BLOG WHEN I DO)
-anyone wana sell me TIME, let me know.. i need loads-


sis and bro said my previous "natural ugly curl on the shoulder" hair was nicer cuz there's more volume, tel me how is that so ugh. is my new hair nicer ? ;D


decided to put up some of my fam photos, in case ure curious hehe, oh btw my facebook there's an album so yeap!


and.. if ure wondering how my annoying little bro looks like lol. ;)


sheena, this will give u an idea of how my longer hair looks haha.. cant reali see the length cuz i refuse to put other photos due to UNGLAMNESS :)

teevee time *bumpz*
-i need my spa and massage and shopping spree desperately-
xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome