Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Digipen News

lol. if ure wondering what ive been doing at Digipen. its all about drawing and gods history man hahas.
anyways, just a few highlights on my frens. my new BFF hur SIHKIN. (dun care if u dun admit LOL) she said she got her bimboticness from me wtf? (she hasnt met clare and renee opps) ...

usual clique or hmm, study group? HAHA we went to Albert's house to study, nice condo when u selling it to me man? lol. apparently everyone was but we kinda managed to sum up almost one chapter in hmm, 2 hours? lol. and seriously la, we nd a movie trip everyone's dying from the assignments ugh!

okay pikturess time (thumb ah hweeling? LOL)

to start off, JAZNO's daughter bellaaaaa omg she's superrrrr cute i just cant stand it >.<>


getting ready for school that very faithful day. hmm i tink it was the movie day was it? i cant rem lol.

the bloody long walk from mrt zzz


heh. nothing just taking my hair tied up. going for rebonding tml hoo, and btw babes im getting my rebonding for $60-$65 at a home salon, heard she's super gd gonna let u guys know alright. so if youre looking for cheap and good rebonding service, let me know! :)

Terence, the bad guy and my.. oh-so-hot-heartshaped shades. lol. its just funny how my frens are playing with my shades, or are they amused by it :b



14-yr-old JAPHER


my bimbo babe always right next to me :D



    and the boring art exhibition we went yesterday. lessons were all canceled somehow it was kinda amazing appreciating the artworks heh. not to mention everyone was busy thinking about food after 1-2 hours lol.and most importantly, NO MORE ESSAY omg what a relief! MID-TERM tests nx wk... gonna do my art assignment now havent started at all ugh! i always feel one step slower than the others.. maybe 2? lol. baby's coming back on sat, should i bring him to the movies? hee


    loves,
    amanda. :)

    No comments:

    Welcome