Monday, October 6, 2008

Last night, Hugging Biscuit on Jie's bed. =) I Biscuit.
.

Night time, Bro choose to sleep at living room. Den biscuit keep him company.. LOL! So Romantic.
.

Today went to see a doctor cuz i promise JF if today i still continue to cough and feel unwell, i will see doctor.. SIAN! i don want see der lor.But, Promise liao so must do. So, i good girl see doctor lor but i nv promise to eat the med. HAHA!!! Good girl deserve a reward lerh. If i eat med oso nid reward der. So Dear, u owe me 2 rewards. Bleagh... =P 1 for my see doctor, another is i eat med. Don forget huh..
And i got 2 to 3 days MC worhh.. Teeeheee.. The MC cost me $58 lar.. KNS =.=
After doctor, i went down to Grandpa's shop. Ahgong(Grandpa) say he fetch me home. My Great-Grandmama oso there. Talk to her a while den ahgong come liao. So long i nv see LaoMa(Great Grandmama) liao. I remember last time when i young, i oways stay at the shop house. i grow up there and Ahma, LaoMa and AhGong brought me up der. ♥ Them lots!!! i miss those days...

Sit there kinda bored, so took some pictures of LingLing. Oh! He is my AhGong cat.


This Kitty here is LingLing's Good friend. HAHA! Both of them are stray cats.

.


After doctor, i went to Cine wif Bro. Went to check somthing for my Jie. Den from Cine walk to Shaw for dinner. LOL. Treat bro eat Thai. And he ordered Mussels.. HAHA! he say very nice and he enjoy it alot. ^^ hmmm.. After that went down to bugis cold storage help mama buy thing den go home liao ler...

See Darling bro eat dao plate so CLEAN!!! And he smile dao so happy... Im happy too. ^^




小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome