Sunday, October 19, 2008

18.10.08

Hello everybody!!! Okie i jus reach home not long worh.. Den realise its oready 3am+ liao, so late.
Finally after waiting for another 5days, Honey book out again. Today i wear dress and heels out to meet him.. Our dating! =P LOL.. And my Jie oso help me make up lerh. Hehee. Went to eat Sakae Sushi at Bugis for dinner and i gave him the Cake. He says too sweet and cant finish. sighh... I guess it taste awful and he don dare to say cuz scared i sad. Nvm, ahaaa..
After eating we went to Cathy and catch a movie.. we watch Rock&Rolla. This movie not nice one..So sian! Me and JF watch half way den zhao liao...
OuhYaa!!! and guess who we saw at Bugis today? Martin!!! Me and JF's Classmate. So long no see him liao worh.. I miss my Sec School days alot.. How i wish i can turn back time..
Okayy! i stop here liao.. Acc my Jie brush her Tits. Byebye...


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome