Thursday, January 22, 2009

WoOoo.. Today go see doctor. Sick again cuz i eat too much New Year Goodies den no voice. =( sighh.. Throat infection.. Doctor say i good gurl today cuz i got finish using the asthma inhaler. Hehee..
Meet up wif Gwen Dear today and pass her the Perfumes she ordered. Went walk walk and i eye on a Casio Gold watch very long liao but nv buy cuz Mama say very Obasan. So i askGwen there to see for me. Got 3 kinda Designs. All oso very nice. Gwen help me choose. She say not bad. And so, i buy lorr.. Hehee.. So nice. I LOVE IT. Goldie Goldie.. (yesyes, i am obasan.)

Dehh, this is the watch i buy. Gwen Dear say this one suit me more. =) (okok, i noe the picture very cui. i dono how to take mar =.= )

Gwen bought me Birthday present. =) She gave me a Pierre Cardin wallet. The one that i like. Hahaa. Cuz that time i kena the alcohol den my wallet got one small patch not shiny. Summor abit tattered and torned liao ler. Old liao. Last time i 15Years old Daddy buy for me one. Also from Pierre Cardin. Den Gwen bought me somthing similar to my old one. New wallet lerh, So happy lor.. I use liao. I came home immediately change. >.< ` Pretty Pretty, Shiny Shiny.

Thanks Gwen Dear. Love You.

Okie, somthing stupid again. Wanti bought me fish cake. Is pig face one lor. She see very cute den she buy for me. Hehee..


Kawaii marh? =P



小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome