Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fuckin suey day. Yesterday catch 2 movies wif Gwen. We watch 'The Wedding Game' and 'Alls Well Ends Well'. Okie, funny and nice lor. i prefer The Wedding Game, Very cute.
Last night went to st. James Power Station. Kan pua suey. I drunk den later got some ediot took my locker key den go steal my HandPhone and Cash. Chibye Kia i curse u lar. Lucky my C902 spoil. Den i change to a Windows phone. The person oso so weird, my bag inside got 2 handphone he/she only take one and left the other one there. That fucker oso took Gwen's Cash and phone. Ediot lor.. Still so good, help her ZIP her bag back leh. Lucky Gwen only got 20+ Cash but i suey. i 130+ Bucks. =.="
Now i don have a phone liao. I gonna service my C902 den the spare Phone oso no more. So, people, don call me or find me for 2weeks cuz i no phone now. =]





Happy Chinese New Year (25.1)


Me, Gwen and Nini went to Si Ma Lu and join in the Pray Pray fun. Hehe.. We bought the BigBig jossStick. Each person One.



SEE!!! so many people go there and Pray lerh. Very smokey. Its my first time squeezing with so many people jus to pray the God. Haha.. Good experience. Those nv experience or go there b4 next year must go. =) Its a Culture thing i guess. Every New Year they will like that. Den every1 wana be the first to put the JossStick. Those Obasan very pro one lor, they squeeze and push NUMBER 1 lurh. I actually going in den they Squeeze and Push me untill i become way out. KNS. I next year wana go there again. i will try my best to be the first few. =)
I even made 3 wishes when i pray. 1 for myself, 1 for my Family and 1 for a Special someone >.< '



(27.1)

Lil' Stitch look so sad. =(

ChuEr no nid to bai nian so i meet up wif ZhuTou. Went down to PS archade den he got me this lil' stitch. Hehe.. We play the Mini Mentos machine. After that, Ate Ajisen den go to his house. First time go his house. We played UNO den while he nidda go to his Ahgong house cuz its his Bday. So, i head home.

Hehee.. This one is my asthma inhaler. I went to open up and see how inside look like. >.< ' got itchy hands. inside look very cool. So smart design.

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome