Monday, January 19, 2009

Demonie is Born...

Went out wif Gwen on Sat to GaiGaii. Den night time went to meet Zhu. He wanted to bring me watch Movie der den in the end didnt watch cuz for the Gold Class tickets only got Red Cliff and changeling . Den i don want watch that 2.
So we walk around Vivo cuz nothing to do.. Den walk pass Build a Bear and so we went in and BUILD A BEAR! hehee... Zhu said he make one for me as Valentine day prezzie cuz he cant book out to accompany me. He got dono wad field trip shyt. So BearBear will keep me company.
This is Pink Hearts Teddy. I think among all this is the nicest, so i pick this. Hearts all over her. Teehee. This teddy is a real sweetheart! It has a magnetic mouth and paws to give kisses. Hehee.
Pumping the Cotton in. Make BearBear fatfat.
Give BearBear Hearts. I choose to put 2 cuz is Zhu and Me make der. =) the Red one is his and the checkered one is MINE!
2 Hearts are Beating together ❤.
When put the hearts in, nidda do alot steps one. Dono what rub between ur hand, rub on forehead so BearBear will remember you, Rub each other tummy so BearBear wun hungry.. Many steps den last is make a wish den blow to the heart and put into BearBear. (i wonder wad wish Zhu made.) Hehee.

Okie, Hearts are in now and tying up the back. Hehee..

DONE! finish tying and den BearBear is ready to choose cloths. Haha..

i only take one T-shirt and a boxers cuz i don like others. The shoes, hat and bags all so not huggable. Lol. Wear so much how to hug. =.=" The shirt and Boxers is Zhu choose der. Simple is NICE! =) Jus like the way i wear at home. Hahaa..


See Teddy give kisses =) Smooochx


White T-shirt and i love the boxers alot!!! Red one wif hearts all over and a monkey at the side.


Even the feet is LOVE.


Love is the stuff inside. ❤ ❤ ❤



The Birth Certificate. Zhu and me name her Demonie. Don ask why cuz its our secret. Hahaa. Maybe we will make another one and name him Devilie. =)
.




Came home and at 3am, Zhu called me and ask me go down take somthing. Dono wad he wana pass me. Went down and take, he gave me Giant Sour-Cream Lays and 2 Strawberry Pocky. >.<` I told him im dying for it and wana buy before i go home but i forgot to buy. Den he remembered and he went to buy and bring to my house. So sweet of him. He even remember the favours i love to eat. Thanks PiggyLove.
小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome