Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009.

Happy new year to everyone.
Today is my bro's Gf Birthday. And she is at my house rite now. Seeing them making sushi in the living room together, remind me of Tian and me. Sighh.. We use to sit in the living room together playing, talking, doing work.. Okie, nvm. Lets not talk about it. =) its a new year, Leave everything behind. Its over..
Went to celebrate New Year count down at Zirca. Its not that fun. We went early and not much people so we came out and walk around. Den, went in at 1130. Den bcome so many people lor. LOL!
Left that at 5am, trying to find a cab to go home but we cant find. From clark quay we walk allthe way to chinatown. Still cant find a cab. So hungry me and gwen went to eat Mcdonald breakfast. LOL! After eating, Gwen take train home and i took a bus home. Lol.. Reach home 7am liao ler.. Super tired can? Lol.


I jus want to leave everything behind and start a new year. A new start for me.. I jus want everything to be good for me. sighh. No more hurts, no more pain.


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome