Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today is my Birthday (the chinese calender one). Happy Birthday to me.
Yesterday i went out to meet Van Dear. She bought me presents and i am very happy. I like it alot. Thanks Van.
We ate at subway and chatted. Walk around at PS, shopping... Hahaa..

After 6, Van nidda go out to church and so, i went to meet Gwen Dear.
Went down chinatown O2 Pub. Ordered 1Jug Vodka and 1bottle Chivas. Sat there and acc gwen cuz she is in a bad mood after quarreling wif her school project mates.
I fucking hate them cuz they scold her jus bcuz she do the powerpoint wrongly.. Why cant u people jus tell her it is wrong and explain to her den ask her to Re-do and everything will be fine? Don nid to raise ur fucking voice and shout at her rite!?
She drank alot and we played 0,5,10,15,20. Lucky i wasnt drunk. Hahaa.. She's DRUNK and she goes around talking nonsense. And all thanks to her, i vomited twice.
Lucky her Kor came to fetch us home.. And she was shouting like nobody business. Lol..
I was happy yesterday. Very happy.

Thanks Van & Gwen. Mwacks. i ❤ you guys.



Van Dear & Me..

She bought me this bag from japan. So cute, and i love the prints. My fav, Skulls! >.< `




EMILY coin pouch from her too! I love Emily.. Lucky not Jack. Enuff of Jack stuffs. Hahaa..

AngPao - AhMa & AhGong

AngPao - Great GrandMama
AngPao - Daddy & Mummy

Customize Necklace - Jie & Didi

A Bag & a Coin Pouch - Van Dear

5more to go.. Hehee.. =P

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome