Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday To Me...

12Jan its my Birthday, late post cuz no time.. Hehee.. Last year of my TEENS.. ='(
Guess who is the first to wish me Happy Birthday this year?
WeiSiang lor.. Surprised bar? Hahaa.. Oh yeah..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUITING TOO!!!
Okie, ummm... Woke up early that day cuz Gwen called me up to eat breakfast wif her.. So, we went to eat BURGER KING BREAKFAST. =)
When i leave house that time, i went down the lift and i saw a man hand carry a bouquet of flowers and went up to my house. Hahaa.
Guess what, the bouquet is for me!!!
Guess who gave me those flowers?
ZhuTou lor.. >.< ` 13 stalks of champagne rose and Purpurr Harmony carebear. Well, Zhu said the number of roses and color of rose got meaning one. I NOE THE MEANING! =P blehhh
Nice Flowers rite? Lovely, gorgeous and sweet looking. Smells good tooo!

Its 12Jan09 on my ODM. =)

❤❤❤


PurPurr Harmony CareBear looks so cute can...


Love the champange roses. Beautiful!
❤ Thanks PiggyLove.
__________

Okie okie, came home after breakfast and walking around. Waiting for the Late Queen - MIN. Forever lurh she.. Say come my house 230, 420 den reach. Bth her..
Wait till 7pm den we head down to Marina- Kenny Roger to meet her. And they oready book table liao. How nice. =)
As usual, every year Birthday they will celebrate wif me, and they never forget. ❤ KONGz
Finish eating den suddenly one guy bring out a cake and put in front of me.. SURPRISE!!! They bake me a cake! hehee.. So sweet rite? The cake looks good. Its Blueberry CheeseCake.. Super nice. i finish all liao. I love it alot.. Cheese thick enuff and Blueberry oso sweet enuff.
I LOVE THE CAKE ALOT ALOT ALOT! Thanks gurls.
Obasan Min sure kep eating when they baking lorr.. She always like that. Say be supervisor, in the end she only eat den me and Ting make. =.=''
The DELICIOUS BlueBerry CheeseCake from them.
Me wif Cake. =)
❤ Kongs.

After dinner, we went to Kbox. Another surprise from them! They bought me Big Blue Mickey!!! And Mickey is wearing a BLUE BOXERS sitting on the sofa waiting for me to hug him. heehee.. So similar to my bloggie name orhh? >.< `
Ohouhh, and Mickey Boy is hugging a box tied gold ribbon. Hehe.. Guess wads inside? Its a Umbrella, Marshmellow from jap and a very stupid photoframe they made. Always laff at me one they. Roarr..
The photoframe inside got an old picture of us when we were in Sec Sch. They wrote somthing for me. Dono wad stupid physic thing ar? Or maths? They noe i don study one, den alot things i dono mar.

__________
They write on the old schoold exercise book paper summor:
E= MC2 ( Mariah Carey's Album?)
F= MA ( i really dono wad the fuck is this.)
And they start drawing the dono wad wire thing wif the north-south pole. Den they use red pen and rite. Where's the Battery?
Crazy also not i draw one. How i noe where is the battery? Dono which ediot write. Confirm Min lor. See the handwriting i noe liao..
And they give me a qns :
The north pole will become south pole because ______________. (SIAO? How i noe?)
Den got more chim one:
Using KONGz therom
B= NX + C
12V = 8x + 3
Therefore, North become South (Proven) <-- And they circle this one very in red and said SEE ME?!
Mad... Haha! But so cute lar they...
__________
WoOooo.. The 3 Monkeys ready to sing. Nonono, we don sing. WE SHOUT! Hahaa.. Esp. Min, She don even nid a mic. She sing louder den the mic lurh. Hahaa..
We had lotsa fun and Ting and Min start getting high. Dancing and jumping around. Hahaa.
I remember one very ediot song they sing. BARBIE GIRL. They act cute den don sound cute lar.. LIKE OLD WITCH.

Lookie Lookiee.. Its Mickey Boy.. And me opening the BOX. Presents!!!




The down- syndrom enjoying.


I ❤ them loads.


My presents from them. Oh, the 1st picture is the stupid photoframe, the 3rd picture is the XiaoLongBao marshmellow and the last picture is the Brella im saying. Cool rite? its a Wine bottle.


❤ Love Kongs. Thanks Gurls.
__________


And this is from Jasmine Dear. She made this for me. HandMade horh.. Sweet rite? =)

❤ Thanks Jas.

__________

AngPao - AhMa & AhGong
AngPao - Great GrandMama

AngPao - Daddy & Mummy
Customize Necklace - Jie & Didi
A Bag & a Coin Pouch - Van Dear

Bouquet - Piggy

BlueMickeyBoy, Brella, fotoFrame, Cake, Mellows - KONGz

HandMade Necklace - Jas

Didnt hit my target. Nvm. =)

Im still happy.. Thanks to those who give me presents and wish me happy birthday.

Thanks People.

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome