Sunday, January 11, 2009

2hours+ more its my birthday liao..
And Thankyou to those who remember its my birthday and text me. I really really appreciate it. Thankyou people. I love you guys!
And especially Daddy & Mummy, always get me what i want. They buy me my favourite Butter crab and Four Leaves Mango cake. Its both my favourite! They ask me what choice of crab i want and if i want a cake.
And for more den 5years, my B`day cake its always Four Leaves Mango cake! Hehee.. I fall in love with this cake when i first eat it on my ummm.. i don remember.. I guess is at the age of 11, 12 or 13 on my birthday. Jennifer (my ex tutor) bought it for me. I miss her alot. She left when i was sec2 to sydney. Reminds me of her and my birthday whenever i see this cake. Hahaa..
Yummy cake. Yummy crab. But sad =( today they don have my favourite Cereal Crayfish so Daddy & Mummy buy Cereal prawn to replace. But its okie.. At least there is Cereal.. Hehee..



❤ Daddy & Mummy. ThankYou.



My cake.. =)





小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome