Sunday, July 26, 2009

best day ever, with the person i love.

I went, I did, I love.
  • skyride and lugeride with baby despite the letdown weather, it was a fun ride without any tan though, guess its just not my day.
  • went for lunch @ longjohn, i know boring, but i've been craving since i-dunno-when so who cares hehe
  • went for a shopping spree at vivo and i spent $70++ at forever21 opps, but i got a $25 voucher!
  • bought ocha at Mansurui Fish Market (originated from Hokkaido) *superrrr niceeee* baby suggest i bring it to drink in office everyday xD
  • baby insist on going to Homefix to get me the mozzie nets to ban all of them from entering my room lol. thanks love, he's so sweeeeet~
  • finally, went to flea.fly.flo and bought fisheye lens for my holga and some films i can't wait to test them out (EPPS negative and normal slide films) , glad chloe gave some discounts (: can't wait to use them on the last day of my colleague's attachment wee~
  • totally mesmerized by all the cheap sales going on at the flea site, so i decided to flea around and caught some awesome stuffs, bought this super classy bag for only $14 and a bracelet for only $3!
  • spent loads of moolah today baby had to drag me away ): .... we went to collect baby's book on stock market shares @ Funan Times, and bought our dinner at Subway (he's totally craving for it)
  • reeeaaaalllyyyy glad with my purchase today, totally digging it, i loved all the items and i can't beeleaf the deals i managed to get. fruitful day, managed to get most of my stuff off the list teehees.
*no pictures for today, too busy throwing moolah*... and my wallet is crying.

xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome