Saturday, August 8, 2009

Splurge Urge

updates up!

Can't remember which day but we went for a haircut! It feels like my heavy head just lighten up a big load and sis finally cut her "short-long" bob hair (:

somehow, office days seem more boring than usual as my colleagues are leaving...

Celebrating their last day and Stone's bday as well. P.S. the mango rawks like hellllluuuvaaa.. im totally craving for it right now xD

Went to biopolis for lunch and took some shots with my holga, wanted to try out the new film i got and the fisheye lens weee~

love this effect, kinda regretted not taking one myself. Totally too engrossed in the fisheye lens than double exposure.

My fav shot (: ppl's been commenting stone's soul just flew out of him...

... and my fav portrait peekture with bestfriend hudada.

Work's been pretty hectic but fun this week. Check out the "cleaner-like" shirt puhlease, i totally refuse to wear it after the second day, fuck.
Thursday, went for "out of the pan" with kin dear at Raffles city. Totally awesome place, i love the crepeeee, its totally worth the money (not to mention we couldve saved $15 if we had the citibank card, im so gonna get one!)

Did I mention my workplace's at Suntec convention this week.. they're having an awesome conference from ppl all over the world (met the guy who created facebook too ;)) and I just gotta praise the food's pretty awesome! Everyday, the tea break's snacks almost killed my diet plan *faints*

My hair's being a bitch these days, starting getting wavvy at the ends after i trim it thinner. Had to tie up my hair a few days when working, im so gonna go rebond next week ):

Some artworks done by an awesome artist, totally had no idea why there was something art related, the conference was all about boring slides and confusing talks.

My outfit for the last day at Suntec, decided i'd wear something slack hehes

Tried on a darker tone of eyeshadow too, kinda tired of using light glitter eyeshadow. Looks kinda good, think i might stick to this for awhile. Purchased a new eyeliner too, Gosh liquid eyeliner, $16.80

New bands *only kin, me and jappy has it (:
ohya, totally forgot to mention about the ZOO trip, it was kinda fun but tired, guess i was too shagged but the trip's pretty good. I reckon we should go again on a weekday if there is a chance. Wasn't really in the mood to draw that day with all the crowd there, plus the pictures i took wasn't seemingly nice, so i shan't post any. (anyways I bet u guys seen the animals before hurhur, like totally ... -.-)

Outfit for the day, tried to take a full view in the toilet. Oh btws, this event was a helluva fun, I met new friends and some staff I'd never thought I'd get to mingle with (: really enjoyed the days and time spent with them! (met some new ppl from other Uni too ;p)

I am SOOOOOO into these Balenciaga heels, freakkkking awesome I wanna like grab them at the tip of my fingers. But as realistic as it is, I couldnt afford it neither could I find them selling online or shipping over. So....

I went on a shoe shopping spree, and guess what I found xD
Two pairs of beautiful flats and heels that doesn't hurt! hehe I am totally into splurging now, gotta get my hair, nails, eyebrows etc etc done.. altho I can't wait for the movie "UP" next week with clairebearx and tml's shopping day with ClareOtryloves (:

P.S. am working on some gesture drawings while I was at the booth in Suntec. Will post them up soon once I get everything done. So many things to do, so little time :b
xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome