Monday, August 24, 2009

ComicCon2009

Comic Con 2009 @ Suntec Convention has been a success this year too. Although it's my first time to this event, I found it interestingly fun (: My favourite collection of pictures there were the Blythe dolls, despite their creepy looks behind the shiny windows. The collection was extensively designed with beautiful fashion apparels and their hair matches the entire outlook. What's more than to look at these beautiful girls? I took more pictures also for the sake of my research for character design. I thought it might help (:

Enjoy!


For more, you have to visit my Facebook album.
Sorry but it's only viewable if you're under my friends list.
Please let me know if you're really interested, i'll find a way to post more here. (:

xoxo, mandy

No comments:

Welcome