Monday, August 24, 2009

Yet Another Gesture Study

This week was tremendous with all that report writing and finishings for my game just right before my work ends. Although I am really looking forward to the coming week and school's starting in two weeks, I feel like I haven't done all that I wanted. Nevertheless, I am thankful for this holiday.. picking up a few skills here and there. I didn't manage to draw much this days so all I have are these outdated gesture studies I was exploring the past weeks (Thanks to Danni Shinya's and some other artists' paintings). I'm planning to input fire/water element into these characters with the stylized animation from my past year animations (Thanks to Dilip's constructive comments).

These are straight scans from my sketchbook, I am really tied up for time to edit them nicely and post them individually so here it goes..

After all that gesture drawing, I was kinda getting bored so I touched on a little bit of painting since my sis passed me some leftover watercolor papers :b

In a Reverie

Dancing Feet

And of course, I welcome any comments. Thanks for viewing! (:
This week will be a busy week (crosses my finger)
xoxo, mandy

No comments:

Welcome