Monday, August 24, 2009

Party like a rockstar!

Guess what, my weight's totally pissing me off. I weigh effing 49kg now, i know.. RIGHT? like omfg zzz dammit. This is what happens when I start binging too much, my weight's really putting me off my mood everyday and i am so fucking pissed with myself i wanna kiss my own ass (I meant it in a bad way, so emoing right now when i saw my f-ed up number on the scale this afternoon)

so.. to make my :((( days to :))) , imma come up with a plan to avoid the stuffs ive been eating since my weight went up. I think it was these stuffs:

--> heavy breakfast (so much for proper meals ugh)
--> caffeine (esp teh tarik and coffee to keep me awake when sch starts)
--> late dinner (my dinner's at 10+ so its become like a supper thingy)
--> snacks (tho i thought it actually doesnt affect my weight HAHA)

im just shooting my pisses off so i can get it started, anyone with me? diet in the house eh-nee-one?

xoxo, mandy

No comments:

Welcome