Sunday, August 23, 2009

old snippets; random takes here and there

I know I haven't been bloggin' for long, and work's taking a toll on me i am seriously worn out and busy. So, here are some old snippets here and there. Sorry for the randomness and messiness, i'm really lazy to organise them well here gyah! x.x

Made these small cards for my Astar colleagues which we were supposed to write little notes before we left but didn't get the chance yet, wonder how long im gonna hold on to these. But I guess its the effort that counts, lets meet soon guys!

What's better than to celebrate and shop at Ion Orchard for Renee love's birthday. We decided to do it at Ion Central since its newly opened, why not check the mall out :b

Rei, otry and me totally had to shop around for hours before everyone arrived. Wells, at least they made it but I learnt my lesson to never be early or on time for meetups. That was totally my first time being on time but yeah, bad experience. Please don't kill me if you're reading this, just let me know the meeting time's 30mins before, im so used to being late damn.

And there, the cake was awesome, the lunch was good-ish and we missed each other. Happy Birthday Renee love!

Yay, another group picture for safekeeping. We all miss our poly days...

Another birthday outing at Suntec's Kuishin-bo. Happy 21st birthday Chua, and thanks for the dinner! The dinner owned my ass i swear, Jap cuisine's reallyyyyy good. And god knows how long we've known each other, i love this group :D (some ppl are missing in this pic hurhur)

And I did my nails while otry went to have her haircut. I love the colors! But i took it off less than a week haha

And I love my new heels, altho it hurts after a long day... as usual

I think work's killing me, the office like a haunted room or something. It's so quiet, even with a random guy talking to his robot.

and on with the next outdated post...
xoxo, mandy

No comments:

Welcome