Sunday, July 5, 2009

S8300 Red or F480 Pink???

YAY!!! Daddy buy me new phone!
My C902 use less den a year, spoil till CMI liao. The batt kena water, the charger spoil, the usb thing cant connect, the ear piece spoil cant listen, the charging part rust, the hp dented in and colors chips off.
Wanted to buy Samsung F480 pink color. Went there and saw another one. A better and newer model. So de singtel man told me the newer one is more popular and better and recommend me to buy it. So in the end i bought Samsung Ultra Touch S8300. Theres only 3 colors - Red, Blue and Black. And i think the color makes no diff to the phone cuz the whole phone is black, den u slide up, the key pad is red and the back part (camera there) is red. If u slide down the phone, the whole thing is black. =.=``
The phone is touch screen and also have keypad. But F480 no keypad, its like iphone and i like the color. The pink is so cute. But daddy and mummy said S8300 camera is better. Its 8megapix and F480 is only 5megapix. ='(
I like F480 lurhh!!! Piggylove also say F480 look nicer. Sniffs. Bobian lar, buy oso buy liao. Pay more for S8300 summor. T.T
Mummy bought Nokia 5800 sia. NOKIA COMES WITH MUSIC nehh... LOL!My mummy so HIP. And now she is learning how to use Touch Screen. Bahaha.
Sigh. I want F480, wad u guys think? Which one is better? S8300 Red or F480 Pink???


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome