Friday, July 17, 2009

Life's a bitch!

Life's a bitch sometimes, as the title says. I just can't imagine how much people wonder and think even when they have almost everything. It just keeps coming back, "is it not enough", "am i not doing it right", "should i be doing something else"? It's just so frustrating for me but at the same time a learning process. Sometimes, i tell myself its not just to get over it but to figure it out and prolly something good will come out of it! So, life's being a bitch ATM but still looking forward. Let's go on to something more cheery~ Just got my new phone 2days ago, getting pretty used to it since its still sony ericsson but this time C905! Kudos to the 8mgp camera :D

TUESDAY:
Tuesday was more relax having to visit Ministry of Food @ Bugis with baby after telling him all my yummy cravings hehe. (special thanks to JJ and Claire for recommending the place) We were so tempted to go back another visit to try out the main courses!

THURSDAY:
Happy 22nd Birthday to Xueling, one of my working colleauges at Astar. We celebrated at Swensens with the 1-for-1 lunch hehe, took damn long to queue and seriously their service was pretty poor. I guess it was the crowd keep them busy too (or confused) Anyways, the cake is freaking awesome, yums at ice cream cakes but way too sinful. I totally felt fat on the way home i practically wanna skip dinner :(
MY DAILY DOSE OF TEH TARIK;
Work's been a bitch lately too. I keep losing the concentration and interest recently, its just either my headaches or insufficient sleep or whatever, I kinda think my weight's bothering me though, its like i have to do sth about it ugh! SO yea, been pretty down lately but ill catch up this weekend i promise myself... i will. Give me the love peeps (:
Just finished a sharing session with Digipen's prospective students and my body is tired as hell. I'm off to sleep and hopefully it'll turn out better tomorrow! Nights all (:

*i need a freaking direction*
xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome