Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What more can i ask for?

What more can I ask for.. when I have almost everything that makes me happy. Sometimes not bothering much helps more than caring and wasting your time and energy on some stuffs. Glad I got it over my chest, time to start anew properly (not start all over :p) --- Enough of my blabbering, I'm really super tired to post these stuffs nicely so it's really an effort to spent half of time editing these pictures. Caught Harry Potter movie on Saturday evening with babylove, after hearing all the negative comments (trust me, i was damn freaking desperate to prove them wrong) But yes, you're right, I totally yawned throughout the entire movie and I just have to say compared to the previous series, this was really disappointing. But as Harry Potter fans, Im sure there were still lots of people who caught the movie despite its disappointment.


Office days been a bitch recently, all my procastinating and confusion I built up in my head its just really damn eff-ed up and Im glad I have baby and my friends there for me to clear my cloudy head. Thanks guys. Trying really hard to sleep early so that I wont have to take my daily dose of coffee/tea! Boohoo!

And thanks for showering so much love my dear one, ilu (:

Happy 21st Birthday Zhihui~
Went for zh's bday party on sat evening, really glad she loved the present and enjoyed the day (altho we kinda died from the noise pollution *coughs*)

BLACKOUT!
Sunday night, best night ever for the week. Glad I didnt miss it (thanks to bro), went for an art exhibition in a warehouse by several artists. Pictures are taken in a pretty dark area so some of them might not do justice to the artists' works!

A series of silhouette art done by artist Kosuke Misawa, very talented and creative artist. Blow up the picture and you'll find his works made of paper cuts. The pictures tells a story and its placed in order so enjoy! (:

Optic fibres placed to create a beautiful picture. Such a magnificient view! Really sad the picture doesnt do justice. And because it was so long, I could hardly take a good composition. The optic fibres are all placed between mirrors so it gives an illusion of neverending-ness.

Reflection; people's inner self (something like never judge one's appearance)
I guess I still do sometimes, but too bad haha its human nature :p

The model's legs was from a baby, loved the way she stepped on the eggs. Really give a nice composition to it, with the beautiful lighting too.

There was also meaningful sentences that makes a lot of sense and many (and i really mean many) people still don't get it. One of my favourite was the paperplanes, it really give a sense of birds gushing out from one point of the window with all that anxiety. It was really nice I met with the artist of the paperplanes, Dawn was a really nice young lady, not to mention pretty sweet looking hehes. The other artworks were as captivating and I leave you to your own judgement with some snippets I composited. Im open to any comments regarding my phototaking or even the art exhibition! Thanks in advance for reading guys. Love u all (:

...and i shall stop procrastinating
xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome